loop generator THE editor_loopgen

Faw[Ful]

Hi! Strangely I cant find a documentation on the loop generator plugin and a topic too, the resource name is the editor_loopgen not the rcg plugin, the error is I cant see the result in testing, here the situation : I start a server and write in the black window of the server (start editor) and after (start editor_loopgen)= the name of the resource plugin, now I connect on the server, I am in the map editor and write the command /mloop in console to bring the editor_loopgen GUI, I made a loop like this, to do that perfectly is long with the rcg plugin so I use editor_loopgen (loop generator) :

gtasa2010060323352578.png

yea I can see it, but when I test the map or save it I dont have the X coordinates so the objects are invisible (not there) why not there ? I can see it in the map editor, why not when I play ?, yes is like to say HEIN ?, when I click generate to creat the loop, I see in the black window of the server INFO: cloned object and when I test the map I see ERROR: Bad/missing posX attribute in object line 197, all the object have this error and creating the loop in test mod d'ont solve the problem. Why the X coordinate is missing and not the other, is the first before the other come on ! I cant made my DM loop map and I have the lastest resource, what the ?

I look inside the .map file of the map with error objects in it created with the tool after saving it and Is not just the x coordinate missing, there is an object line in the .map file :

the position and the rotation is missing , what the ? Forget about just the x coordinate !

The only solution I found is a very strange and dirty solution, you have to select all the objects in the loop one by one cause the editor dont let you to select all the objects like in other game editor :x , strangely when you select a object (you can deselect it after of course, you have to see the yellow arrow on the object to work) you can see it in test mode and the coordinate is ok and saved when you save the map, is long to select all the object, but is ok, is like a refresh of the coordinate of the object is very weird !

benox583 what folder do I put the files in after I downloaded it? I tried the resources folder but with no luck. It said in the mta server box "resource could not be found" If you can help me out with this, that'd be great. Thanks. :)

in MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources and put the files into a folder with a name like editor_loopgen, start a server and start the map editor resource in your server and start this script (editor_loopgen) in your server, you will see a message in the game in the chat box it say what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

no this is for rcg not for the loop tool, but thanks for the info, I have rcg too and its nice, I prefere the 1.6, but only with the loop tool you can make perfect loops like in the picture on the top of the topic and to have the good position of the rcg arrow I need to change the default position of the object, its work in 3ds max.

• 1 month later...

Sorry in advance for this bump..

Could someone re-upload that editor_loopgen on another site? The previous link posted by benox583 is not working anymore. :?

And yes, I know there is that RCG resource too, but I would like to try this one.

Sorry again for the bump, and thanks in advance for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope that link doesn't work for me, it says:

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

And I can't even visit mta wiki page today, I visited it yesterday but today I can't connect with it and I already tried downloading Loop Generator from there so many times. So if anyone here has Loop Generator then please upload it somewhere and post a link to download it.

• 1 month later...