Strange thing

Quwer

Question

Hello to all the latest in my absence on my server came a couple of players who began to spawn a lot of vehicles to such a level that fell to 5-6 fps had some crash. It also saw tanks (what a surprise because the tanks are not available) And my question is how they did it, the car because it spawned the limit is 2 for 1 player. I was thinking about some bugs in the script

:shock:

7 answers to this question

S0beit is an application which hacks GTA it self and may be used to gain unfair advantages. Since they have spawned an illegal amount and ID* of vehicles, we may know that they have used 3rd party applications. Unfortunately this has been a problem for quite a while now and not much may be done to stop it.

But there are ways. If you know how to script, you could create a check so that if any illegal ID*s are spawned then action can be taken.

It is not possible to spawn synced vehicles using 3rd party applications. This must have been through a bug in the script.

i remember times of mta:race.. some kind of assholes could mess up with server, changing everyones vehicles to another etc etc :o

this sounds like that, but well, from client-side they can do nothing..