Anyone know of a decent server?

SamHII

Hey again,

I've been playing Ankeborg's Playground but I've found it to be full of hackers and lacking structure.

I'm looking for a server with a good amount of people, not too big to download >2MB preferably and some sort of game type (DM, TDM, etc). I just want to play a fair game without the hackers rocket spamming me.

Or am I dreaming? Does no such server exist?

Thanks heaps

-Sam

I know of a decent server. Player count is a bit low at the moment, but then that's why I'd like to see more people try it.

The topic for the server is here; https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 15&t=27682

In short, it offers "free" DM. Custom gamemode, and you're not bound to any team, you can kill whoever you want unlike most other so-called DM servers which are actually TDM/Freeroam servers pretending to be DM servers... :)

The server also offers turf wars or you can just mess around if you want to. There are a few side activities, like looking for cash prizes which appear somewhere in SF periodically with a hint or clue, or driving a taxi.

If you're an "explorer", there are also a few "secrets" (larger cash prizes, essentially) hidden around the entire SA map.

• 1 month later...

EFC - Extended Freeroam Clan's server, it's a freeroam server but we have gamemodes like SoD (zombie slaughtering), Hay, RC battle, pirate wars (not ready yet but coming) and BMX challenge. We also have pretty much map edits and different stunt tracks.

And, bring your friends with you there, we need moar players :P

DKR 24/7 Freeroam++ Is the best server i have ever seen! :D

I have played 7 months there still its not boaring! :shock:

We have the world's best MTA scripters :lol:

Check it our Currrent IP is - 217.18.71.23:22003

:mrgreen:

I second that :D

It is one of the most popular MTA servers.

It has a few events that happen once a week such as Flood Friday and Sex Toy Sunday.

It has no shortage of features...

Trucking Missions.

Hide and Seek.

Vehicle Attachments.

Easy Navigation for multiple features. (Example: /svwheel)

Special Vehicles.

More seats in some vehicle models.

Disable collision with objects that are not part of the original map.

Plenty of staff. (Not abusers but not overly serious)

And much more.

• 1 year later...
EFC - Extended Freeroam Clan's server, it's a freeroam server but we have gamemodes like SoD (zombie slaughtering), Hay, RC battle, pirate wars (not ready yet but coming) and BMX challenge. We also have pretty much map edits and different stunt tracks.

And, bring your friends with you there, we need moar players :P

Burgerman is that server still exists ?