WARNING

Xeno

Question

Guys; Watch out for a guy name Azeroth. He is a big hacker. We banned him cus he idoit. Nao hes hacked EFC and we have lost all resources. He has taken over console. i have managed to get backups up but he deletes them. hes screenie of our resource list

Azeroth, no matter what your motivation, it is simply not done. You don't mess with other ppls servers or computers just as you wouldn't want anyone to mess with yours. If you want to do something custom, invest your own money or resources in setting it up instead of pissing off other people and wasting their time.

What i did it was a response to he's action's(Cannonball). I mentioned that i can't harm him and he can, i just proved my point.

Now for the record i will never stop using my handling cause i like it very much. I will not harm/compete/cheat against players. Leave me alone playing what i want and i will do the same to you!

1: Stop double - posting. You off all people should know, not master-hacker?

2: Your response epicly failed. Yes you got to know Tomdrum's FTP password. WOW! EPIC HACKORS!

Too bad thats a mega fail - since my system backs up regulairly :)

Eitherhow, HF in the rest off MTA. You made yourself look real bad now. ( Just as I told you earlier! :roll: )

Everyone knows about your situation and status, so ill doubt anyone would wanna have you on the server.

EDIT:

lol, who the :o is this master-super-hacker azeroth. some stupid skid.

Sshh.. he'll kiddie-script you! ;o

+ 1

lol, who the :o is this master-super-hacker azeroth. some stupid skid.

Sshh.. he'll kiddie-script you! ;o

Or maybe he won't?

Hmm, i'm still waiting him to cut my net off.. my boss is bothering me on skype, and i wanna have good excuse for going offline..

Azeroth, you are wrong, lol (well, not for the first time, and i'm sure not for the last time) xD handling isn't scriptable yet, It will be in 1.1 version. Using math and velocity get/set isn't real handling scripting.

@Blokker_1999: Yes, I agree by your words. You got much more active now?

I even hate more to hackers, hackers really mess things up. (But I'm still lucky at least I still don't have my server yet! mrgreen.gif)

I will not harm/compete/cheat against players. Leave me alone playing what i want and i will do the same to you!

No, just go to the servers who allows the custom handlings (or single player). Just use the original handlings if you want to go to the other servers! Understood?

I myself also ever cheat, but only on singleplayer, for fun.

Azeroth, as Cannonball said NOBODY wants you in his server, you've told us 3 or 4 times that you've stopped hacking. EVERY time you've fucked up our server again. We have back ups so your pathetic logins with Tomdrums account and removing files don't really matter, it's fucking annoying but you're not the master hacker if you can't do anything else but crash our server randomly.

I tried to be nice and suggested allowing drifting handings in our server so you can use your perfect handling stuff. I don't know whats your perfect, i've see just laggy infernuses, crappy cars that have speed mod and they go 240 KM/H and a tractor doing wheelie which was my idea

I tried to behave maturely and listen your lies and try to see your point, i didn't smash your face with banhammer immediately like others would have done

I tried to understand your point of view and cooperate with you, that didn't seem to help, and these times are now over! It's Ban at the second i see your name

the thing I mean is WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!

You WON'T be getting membership anywhere, you won't become admin anywhere because you use every kind of cheats and hacks that exist.

Only hope you have is to form a clan with other 200 million cheaters who play MTA and start hosting server where you can hack yourselves. A place where you can get your sick satisfaction by banning people when they say "fuck" like you did in EXF

Of course you won't do that, it could even help other people and their servers if all motherfuckers could be in one trash can.

He told me that he hacked EFC Because Cannonball made him a n00b! :mrgreen:

You've been talking with Azeroth? I think you are total no0b no offense ofc ^^ lol but maybe you can help everybody with telling whatever you know about Azeroth

I'd hope that scripters who work for better MTA would work together and try to make something that can permanently ban people like Azeroth because nowadays, as someone said, changing IP and avoiding bans are so easy that a chimp can do it

- Burger

EDIT:

Leave me alone and I'll leave you
We've done that now 3 or 4 times. We'll leave you alone outside our server you're not welcomed there, you're good to talk, you almost made me feel like you could be nice guy, go do that somewhere else.

So your turn to do your side of the bargain, leave US ALONE

He told me that he hacked EFC Because Cannonball made him a n00b! :mrgreen:

You've been talking with Azeroth? I think you are total no0b no offense ofc ^^ lol but maybe you can help everybody with telling whatever you know about Azeroth

Even Oz,Silverfang And Tester Were Talking With Azeroth You know that They Are Not N00bs :P

I just saw him on DKR Trying to test His New Self made Anti-Admin-Freeze Which failed on DKR :lol:

Even Oz,Silverfang And Tester Were Talking With Azeroth You know that They Are Not N00bs :P

I just saw him on DKR Trying to test His New Self made Anti-Admin-Freeze Which failed on DKR :lol:

LoL i meant that i think you're no0b because your childish clan/server changing between EFC and DKR

Nice that Azeroth has something to do :lol::lol: seems that whatever he does can be counted as hostile action over everybody

@ some of azeroths posts

I just detected nazi grammar, maybe take time to make a post, it makes you look much more organized.

And anyway, if you want to expres yourself like a powerful person, you need to see a doctor, you feel the need to ruin other people their fun, making you feel powerful.

Thats just rediculous, you shouldn't attempt to do such things, it will only make you less-popular.

The only thing that you actually did was find a breach in their ftp, and abuse it, now that is not hard at all.

You probably used a rainbow dictonary in the hope to find the password, or you just found another way to breach their security wich is clearly not high enough if a person on his own can breach it, and i am just guessing it took you 2 days to scan it for breaches using tools you found on google, since some ftp-servers are very fragile and insecure.

I suggest you stop playing mta, you are just wasting time here, if you want to be a badass black hat hacker, go to those hacker communities and then we'll see if you are so bad-ass.

And how are you going to "spoof" an admins pc, you cant virtualize their hardware without any info, nor do you have their serial numbers, now that you use a modified client with a version spoof and serial spoofer might be possible, but spoofing pc's is just not possible, unless you are planning on making a lot of virtual pc's.

@burger_man

Will you please for the love of god leave EXF out of this, its image has been damaged far enough now.

Cheers, AeroXbird

[offtopic]I really like how this is turning out into a on-forum crisis about a server :P[/offtopic]