[REQ] Re-create a exsisting area

Sounds hard but not really, I just cant do it cause I cant put land together right.

There's a area called The Farm I think in the back o beyond area that I want but it has buildings and trees and such that is in the way. So if someone can recreate the whole land but just take out the things I need. Sound possible?

If there's a way we can play a multiplayer game so I can take you there and show you exactly what I mean to make it easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I once recreated the whole SA map, only few objects weren't orientated right, apparently some trees and poles... If you're interested, I'll see if I can find the code I used.

In fact I did:

- decompile IPLs

- extract objects data from decompiled IPL

- convert quaternions angles to euler angles (which is the hardest part and my function is bugged, for some objects as I said)

- create objects for MTA

Edit: but note that you can't remove some objects from the original map. You need to recreate everything but the objects you don't want, at a higher altitude than original map, or you only create the part you want but to another place somewhere in the ocean..

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, to be honest, when I did that it was in sa-mp, with a custom streamer... now I've just tested to convert it for use in mta and it looks like total crap x)

Well, not that bad but the max draw distance isn't enough on this case.

And also it crashed my game while I was flying around with an hydra (I don't think mta's streamer was made to handle 40000+ objects lol)

9807.png

Let's say it's not suitable for the whole map, but for a small area as he want, it might work well.