P-Spawn is a small script that does the following things:

+ Spawns players when they join

+ Give them weapon and ammo when they join

+ Give them money when they join

+ Respawns players when they die

+ Give respawned players weapon and ammo

+ Take money from the player when they die

+ Give money to the player when they kill someone

A lot of things can be changed in variables with a lot of comments in the script.lua file. For example:

+ Change the amounts of money players get and lose

+ Change the spawn coördinates

+ Change the player skin

+ Change the weapons players get

This script is supposed to stay small like this, but i might be willing to add some features to it. Please place a reaction if you want something added. Also, i did not test this script with more then 1 player, so if there are any bugs, please tell me and i will (try to) fix them.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ils&id=756

can you add a function in were you can create teams so i can use this on mta first war server. if you do this i will make you admin.

giving admin to people u dont know is the most stupid thing u can do, i dont understand why all offers that :S. why just dont try to script yourself somthing? :roll:

But with strict rules, what's the point of offering admin as a "payment" (which is bull) then? That's like saying, "If you do this, I'll give you this car, but you can only take it to the store, and you have to push it,"

lol. im not seting any rules for them. just incase they try to take over my server. it would make the script better 2 so he asked for sugestions and i gavve him one.

I still thinking admin isnt a reason to script for someone, being a friend maybe will be a better reason :)

• 3 months later...
did you edit it? or author posted a resource with syntax error o.O ?

First i edited it, to my new coordinates but original doesnt work either, but know i notice this only works without play but i kinda need it for play/freeroam :/ any way to get it work?

EDIT: It did work with original, without play mode i'll try editing coordinates now to see if it will work....

Edited by Guest

Yes, when i edit it says unexpected symbol near ''something weird '' in log it says:

[2010-09-19 10:31:12] Resource 'p-spawn' changed, reloading and starting 
[2010-09-19 10:31:12] Starting p-spawn 
[2010-09-19 10:31:12] SCRIPT ERROR: p-spawn\script.lua:1: unexpected symbol near 'ï' 
[2010-09-19 10:31:12] WARNING: Loading script failed: p-spawn\script.lua:1: unexpected symbol near 'ï' 
[2010-09-19 10:31:12] start: Resource 'p-spawn' started 

if i try to join then, its at mountain chilliad and i only see clouds like other people :/

Just download the newest version - i just checked it - and it doesnt have any syntax errors. Nor "ï" symbol inside.

Thats weird, can it be caused by any other scripts? But i'll try

Nope still doesn't work, :( i think its an other resource i run.... Should i unzip it?

By the way, the server itself said something different than that I it was like a mini-/

EDIT downloaded newest again, so it spawns me on the regular place but when i edit it it gives that symbol error