[REL] P-Login - A new login GUI - Now with password changing

P-Login is a nice login GUI with a login function and register function. It also shows if a username is allready taken, or if you put in the wrong username and/or password.

In the newest version you can also change your password! To open the password changing screen, type in '/changepw' in the chatbox.

To use this, simply add it to your resources folder and add it in mtaserver.conf to auto run it if you want it to start when you start the server.

This resource is best to be used with my other script P-Spawn if you want a basic RPG-like freeroam mode. If you use it with the default freeroam mode (play) then it will be just the default freeroam mode, but also requiring users to register and login.

TODO-list:

- Add password changing [DONE]

- Add help [DONE]

- More easy editing options for server administrators [NOT DONE]

For any questions, bug reports or requests; post in this topic or place a comment at the download.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=764

nice works (password changing) alot of my guests or admins were bugging me about how to change youre pass :roll:

well this will help them alot

Yeah i also was like 'wtf how to change my pass' but yeah this helps people alot.

Also, UPDATE:

In all the other login scripts the login window dissapears for all players when one logs in. This is now fixed in version 0.0.3 .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...