Best Song

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is the best song in the world? Tik Tok? No Tik Tok is a peice of :~. How about a parody of it?

This to me shows too much vG PD (Tony Fox, the ingame character name of the PD chief posted this on their external forums)

^source: I used to be a police officer at the vGPD.

• 2 weeks later...

While Kesha’s lyrics might be a piece of crap, she’d still get it.

As for the metal addiction, it’s somewhat true, then again I don’t believe every gamer has the same instincts of slitting their wrists and wearing black nail vanish.

Right, time to throw even more crap into this thread.

Nothing beats seeing girls riding up and down 50 metre poles in Ibiza with all the hottest club anthems and pretty much everyone wasted. Oh, dont forget the music as well.

As for the metal addiction, it’s somewhat true, then again I don’t believe every gamer has the same instincts of slitting their wrists and wearing black nail vanish.

Nah, most GTA:SA gamers are hip-hop/rap lovers.

Most gamers at all aren't metal fans too.

(These researches was done by myself btw ^^)

And..

Loving metal music doesn't mean that you have/you like to slit your wrist or wearing black, or whatever.. o_O REALLY!

Something lighter then:

Um... this is kinda bullsh!t, you know? I've played SA for years and years and loathe, nay, detest rap (I think it would be more accurate with a C in front of it) and most gamers I know, both IRL and over the net, listen more to metal-type music than to any other kind. And yes, that does include SA players. ;)

noo man the best song, that makes alot of minds go and start working, about the world and choosing the right path is:

Eminem - not afraid!

You are wrong, ive been a rock fan, ive been a hardstyle fan, and i do play mta. ^^

I was suppose to listen alitle to metal, but the last time im just listening to radio 538(the music from the time, :) )

anyway Eminem - not afraid is just a song that shot me right in the hearth!, ive token the wrong path too, but im back to normal and now working back to my normal life. got a girlfriend again, working to get my 6-pack back, and getting connection with my old friends again.

robhol, you are getting friends with right people then xD

when im playing mta most ppl are talking about EXTREMLY crappy music..

if i want to talk about good (rock/metal) music - i can only speak with myself o.O

m4rsje,

you are something like "mixer" - listening to all kind of music.

music that are "defeating each other" like rock/hh/techno [you said: hardstyle].

well, im listening to various music, but not hh and ©rap like that.. including classical, like mozart, bach, vivaldi, dvorak :)

the most "hiphop-like" song i can listen to (btw: its ska band actually):

• 3 months later...

Dude have you ever been to a hardstyle event?

Ghee, I've been on some and they are sick.. As a DJ/Producer myself in the hardstyle genre, I don't think that it's "cool" to listen to hardstyle or produce it.

Hardcore is really much the same as hardstyle, only thing is that it got a different bass-line and a higher BPM (Hardstyle runs at 150-160 and Hardcore are all around 180-220). Maybe my fact's is wrong but that's what I've learned trough out producing and dj'ing at different parties.

Don't get me wrong, I like hardcore but there is something with that genre I personally don't like :S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Epic song

I also try to do some dj producing, not quite a lot since im very busy these days.

TBH, hardstyle is 140-160 bpm, yes i've been to big parties, thats where holland stands for ;) 40.000 people on a party is quite normal here.

I always notice in the hardstyle scene there are so damn much cool guys, and they think they are even cooler because of listening to hardstyle, they dont do anything and that makes hardstyle, well, somehow boring ;)

As opposite to hardcore, where everyone is the same, where no one cares about the colour, the length, the background of the person, how he/she looks, and also everyone goes wild to every act on the party.

You probably know defqon 1 right?

Compare the 2010 red stage to the black one, and you'll find out who are actually enjoying the music AND the party.