Crashes

lukkie[BE]

Question

5 answers to this question

Well if you were racing on a server you do not own then there could have been some background resources causing the crash. Be patient until a developer confirms the cause with the dumps you have provided..

Edited by Guest
I was racing (So no resources are starting etc.) and Im the only one crashing..

Correction, you're definitely not the only one crashing. ;)

In the past couple of days I've been on the server for quite some time too. Since untested 32 was released (3 days ago) I have collected 10 crash dumps from only that server. And I know other people have been crashing all the time too. I've seen one time there were about 5 people on the server, I picked up a "Kart" pickup, and crashed. All fine and well, but when I came back (took about 20 seconds) the server was empty. All seemed to have crashed

I have asked a developer too look into the crash dumps 2 days ago (I think) and I was told that the crash had something to do with vehicle model change.

I've written down 2 maps which crashed 5+ people. (These results were not possible to reproduce, however)

- Raik (??? -> ???)

Somewhere near the end of the map, as many as 6 people crashed. I was the only person left at the start, and the only person who didn't crash. However, when I was here with Puma later on, we got a crash near the start of the map. (BMX -> Monster)

- TUGGER-CPU-7 (Tug -> Kart)

The crash I was talking about before. 5 victims of a crash, including the developer I asked to check the crashes. I came across this map today, we didn't see anyone crashing.