Get hosted by serverFFS

banner3.gif?v2

serverFFS has been offering servers since 2008, since then we've grown from one dual core server at 1 location to 56 dual quadcores at 14 locations. Together with our custom control panel that surpasses any competition, 24/7 live support and competitive pricing - why would you settle for anything less?

A quick overview:

- Servers have 2x Intel Xeon Quadcores, 8 GB of RAM (usually 12 or 16) together with redundant RAID.

- Servers are located behind hardware firewalls on 1 gbit ports with the best peering possible.

- Ping is important to you and your players, that's why we offer 14 locations all over the world!

- The control panel has been build from the ground up loaded with countless features.

- We offer 24/7 support through our phone numbers, live support, e-mail and ticket system.

- All server orders, renewals and upgrades are instant - order now and play within 2 minutes!

Wanna give it a try?

You can check out a demo of our control panel here or try a MTA server for up to 4 hours, free of charge!

I've liked serverFFS' servers, since recently, when overselling started really showing out through very unstable pings, ftp speeds, MTA resources download speeds.

Sometimes they're good, but most of the times they're bugging me.

We have various scripts that prevent overselling and even send us notifications through e-mail and text messages should it happen. Could you either contact our support or reply with your server IP?

I've liked serverFFS' servers, since recently, when overselling started really showing out through very unstable pings, ftp speeds, MTA resources download speeds.

/sign

After 6-10 months of Lag Party´s we changed from FFS to my Debian Root Server.

Then they turned all Mta-ServerFFS Server (eXo, -XIII-, KiS) several times off without a reason or excuse.

Yes, they got a good Supporterteam and Control Panel with a lots of stuff but i prefer a good bandwith/linequality :roll:

/sign

After 6-10 months of Lag Party´s we changed from FFS to my Debian Root Server.

Then they turned all Mta-ServerFFS Server (eXo, -XIII-, KiS) several times off without a reason or excuse.

Yes, they got a good Supporterteam and Control Panel with a lots of stuff but i prefer a good bandwith/linequality :roll:

We've never shut down servers except because of maintenance, so could you please inform me of your IP?

I would also like to note that there has been no lag reported by any of our customers.

If you have any lag or downtime, you should contact our support system so we can look into the issue.

• 1 month later...

I'm having many servers hosted at ServerFFS, never had any problem.. I think ServerFFS is good, none of players reported any server downtime (except the maintenance stuff) or any major lags. Everyone always have low ping and no one lag's if they internet dosen't suck.

• 1 month later...

STAY AWAY FROM SERVERFFS!

So, what they (Woet) basically do is - change your IPs on random times without announcing it(One can and one will lose many players because of IP changes), steal your domains you've registered with them and blackmail you to pay for those, change their TOS(Terms of Service) on random times without announcing it, like it was with cancellations etc.

And most of all, they oversell badly, so your server lags.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea ... =serverffs

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea ... =serverffs

After they get your money, they don't care about you anymore, much like Ryanair.

• Discord Moderators

You might consider my review here to be in sole intention to insult another MTA host, however our experience with serverFFS the last three months has been very unsatisfying. The hole staff at DKR and it's regular guests can approve the below.

Around May our server started showing increased pings and a new type of lag. Due to us constantly developing we were aware of the fact, that this might have been our own problem.

The problem remained unsolved throughout June/July where we were at peaks of 128 players for several hours. In early August, our server started crashing and crashing and crashing and crashing. Sometimes our server would stay down for 10 minutes, other times 6 hours, other times it would be running but inaccessible. Around the 15th August I think, serverFFS had a major breakdown where all services including their own website went down. This didn't change anything and our server kept crashing and lagging all the way through August, until now in September, where serverFFS had a maintenance period and we have our stability back.

This maintenance caused us to loose a lot of data, including users and racetimes leaving our server somewhat broken because we store a lot of information in the databases.

Our data hasn't been recovered, however one of our administrators had a backup from the 1st of August.

This has been a very unprofessional hosting period with serverFFS, our server has lost ~ 15% of it's average player count and we have been overtaken the number one spot amongst servers.

We have now moved into a dedicated server. It's got a dual core AMD processor, 1 gigabyte RAM and 5 terabyte bandwidth for exactly the same price we spent at serverFFS for a 128 slots server.

We have no problems with this dedicated server, our mta-server has been running for weeks without crashing once.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We had ServerFFS server for more than half a year. I dont recommend this hosting! They many times shut down servers for 1-24 hours without any message to us. Also cuz of overselling the servers were lagging, sometimes very hard lagging. Support mostly was good, but 2 or 3 times our servers were not working for about 4-5 days because of support's irresponsibility.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...