Future MTA Game Modes.

I love that suggestion. I have another idea. What if the big boat (which normally is on the docks) is very far away to the mansion and the pirates have to get to the mansion using the boats, which spawns at the big boat. The pirates have a choice of 4 boats, 2 fast boats and a helicopter. Meanwhile at team coast guards, the object (which the pirates need to get) is moved inside the office of the mansion. Also, team coast guards have a choice of 5 boats, 1 fast boat, a helicopter and 1 car. This can give heaps of combinations of beating the other team.

Thanks.

P.S: This is a hybrid version xGj's suggestion and my idea.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that suggestion. I have another idea. What if the big boat (which normally is on the docks) is very far away to the mansion and the pirates have to get to the mansion using the boats, which spawns at the big boat. The pirates have a choice of 4 boats, 2 fast boats and a helicopter. Meanwhile at team coast guards, the object (which the pirates need to get) is moved inside the office of the mansion. Also, team coast guards have a choice of 5 boats, 1 fast boat, a helicopter and 1 car. This can give heaps of combinations of beating the other team.

Thanks.

P.S: This is a hybrid version xGj's suggestion and my idea.

Looks cool would be real fun to play.

I've did a map to show what it might look like. The boat is moved and the keys are on the jpeg. The boat is close to places where you can get on land so there is lots of ways to get to the mansion. It looks so fun, I can't wait to play it!

Laggy_map.JPG

Thanks

Really nice gamemode suggestion 8)

The map clears up a lot