Future MTA Game Modes.

My idea is basically VIP mode with a twist (and a rip-off). And it would require a new map. (Probably not doable, but anyways...)

There are two teams: Agents and Terrorists. The Agents would use the FBI model and have the revolver and MP5 as weapons (weapons won't drop when you die). The terrorists would have the semi-auto pistol and the MAC10 and use the Vercetti gang models. There is also one terrorist who is the VIP (he can use the Tommy model) and he has the M16, Spas-12, and katana as weapons and gets 100 Health/Armor [everyone else just gets 100 health]. The map would be just a really long freeway (like in Matrix: Reloaded) and there would be ramps and construction areas and 3 garages at the beginning. One garage would be the Agent's spawn and have a bunch of FBI Ranchers, the other would be the terrorist's spawn and have a bunch of Sentinel XSs or something like that, and the last would be the VIP's spawn and he would get an indestructible PCJ600 (you can still knock him off it though but you can't steal it). And there would be like a 60 second pre-round period to give people time to get to their vehicles; the garages would have doors and once the time runs out the doors will open.

The point of the game is: the agents have to try and kill the VIP before he reaches the end of the freeway, and the terrorists have to protect him.

The freeway would be split up in to different zones, and when you die you would spawn in whichever zone the VIP is currently in with only 25 health and (if you're the agents) as a policeman in a police car with just the pistol and baton as weapons, (or if you're the terrorists) as a "sympathizer" in a regular sentinel (handling matched with the police car) with a baseball bat and pistol as weapons.

The mode would work best if you could have NPC cars following a path along the freeway and when they reach the end they disappear and new ones appear at the beginning, but if that's not possible then you could just put obstructions in the way to make it hard for the VIP.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Cops 'n Robber idea is A pretty cool idea

maybe you should turn off the radar so policemen cannot know when or where the robbers are goin' to strike

Robbers hould rob the 'el banko corrupto grande' en bring the loot (maybe let it look like a suitcase) somewhere else in the game..some where far away from thebank..same as the spawnpoint

that would be fun...

when we play cops and robbers with MtaVC freeforall we know where the robbers are...so you can't hide...that's pitty i think....

how bout MTA:LAN just for people who want to play across lan? Like me, any ideas for customs cars yet,across LAN would be fine so you could possibly put in a button to allow/disable mods, in no (almost) every post i've sent has been about custom cars or LAN but i think alot of ppl that want to play across LAN are being left out i mean, wen my friend comes round to play MTA he wants to see my BMW M3 and VW Golf in there and to be honest so do i, wen are we going to see custom cars allow ONLY for LAN games? When are we going to see a MTA for LAN only?

how bout Deathmatch + stuntmode rolled into 1?

FREEDOM FOR CUSTOM CARS

Ash

[email protected]

BTW watch out for my spritial speachs

for the manhunt idea:

the "hunted" is invisible on the radar most of the time, but there would be a timer on the screen. when the timer reaches 0 (after say, 3 minutes) a "blip" would appear on the screen showing the "hunters" where they were at that time... after another cycle of the timer that blip would be replaced with a new one showing where they were at that time, and so on...

the "race" idea is also great - maybe there could be a 5 minute countdown timer where people could go and get their car and meet at the starting point to race?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I didn't read through all of the posts.

Anyway, my idea is to have 3 modes -

1: Free-for-all Deathmatch

2: Stuntmode

3: Games mode

the game modes should be on-the-fly; ie. and admin can change game mode while the game is running.

These will consist of checkpoint race, capture the flag, etc.

Secondly - I think that insane stunt bonuses should be in _ALL_ modes!

:D

Crappy idea? :?

OK... You have 2 teams.

1 is like "The Law" and the other is like "Baddies" or something.

"The Law" have to protect a building (marked on the radar) while the "Baddies" have to take it over and plant a bomb!!!

Once the bomb has been planted, the "Law" have to try and difuse the bomb before it blows up. and then.....

.... on no! Wait... that would be Counter Strike.

How about you have hostages and .......

:D

I think they should add a script for mIRC that enables a mode for people to reace.make it all the way around the island and winner gets a mega gun(rocket launcher,sniper rifle ETC) and make the races like 30 mins apart so more people can try out.And make a filter to limit out speed hackers

I think they should add a script for mIRC that enables a mode for people to reace.make it all the way around the island and winner gets a mega gun(rocket launcher,sniper rifle ETC) and make the races like 30 mins apart so more people can try out.And make a filter to limit out speed hackers

You dont know how mIRC addon work right?

The mirc gamemodes is just chat addons (You can't change anything ingame) with ability to do everything you can do with the admin tools

2 Teams: - Cops

- Pedestrians

Pedestrians will not appear on the cops radar, as long as they dont commit any crime, and cannot be killed !!

Cops will never appear on the pedestrian radar.

Each Pedestrian should get a car a start (only 1, if he blows it up, he'll need to steal one or buy one, at the local car dealer)

- Car stealing: when a pedestrian steals a car, he will appear as a green dot on the cops radar.

Green dotted pedestrians can NOT be shot down, only clubbed !!

(The car their driving can be shot)

The pedestrian who gets killed while beiing green will respawn with a clear record at the hospital

- Npc's at stores: Pedestrians can buy basic guns from Npc's at stores (no shotguns or big badass guns)

Pedestrians get a certain amount of money as they start

Maybe they can gain a bit more, by doing some erants (?)

IF AN NPC gets killed by a pedestrian (cops cant shoot npc's), he will appear as an orange dot on the Police radar, and can be shot.

The pedestrian who gets killed while beiing orange will respawn with a clear record at the hospital

- COP KILLING: if a pedestrain kills a cop, he becomes a red dot, and should be killed by the cops as quickly as possible (maybe give extra points or weapons to the cops, if they kill him fast)

- Pedestrians who get killed while beiing red should respawn in a cell, in one of the police depots, maybe stay locked for a minute or so...once their free they will be orange on the cops radar !

Pedestrian's weapons: nothing, until they buy handguns, or melee weapons + 1 slow car !

Cops: basic DM equipment

Cop cars can only be driven by cops !

- Need lots of stores in the city

- lots of cars

- etc...

This would not really be for "the score" but "for the fun" kind of mode

The classic Jailbreak is fun too:

there are 2 teams, red and blue, the players must kill a opponent to send them in jail!

when the whole red team is in jail that team is executed and the blue team that have send the team into jail gets a point!

the same when the blue team kills the red players,

you can get out of jail with 2 options (or 1)

1.A friendly player push the button and you can get out of jail.

2.you and an enemy must fight in a arena the one that wins is free.

i hope you like this for more info chat with me at msn [email protected]

hi :]

i played this MTA , its very good , but i think that you need to add more things to make it perfect.

well, you need to add more cars... maybe you can make parking place

on the beach and put there many cars :] some fast cars

amm maybe you can make boats so we can move on the water

I'd be a very rich man if I recieved money every time someone requested boats...

The team have said that they will include boats sometime, maybe not the next release, but a release.

Regarding the amount of cars, that is limited by the VC engine.

You dont know how mIRC addon work right?

The mirc gamemodes is just chat addons (You can't change anything ingame) with ability to do everything you can do with the admin tools

you also don't know, do you?

@that script idea: not possible

@pH: it's not just a chat addon, it's an addon that you can use scripts for!

I agree with SickWarrior about the car thing

There should be 2 teams, gangs, whatever.

Everyoone drives arod and finds cars and brings them back to a certain spot, like a garage. The teams each gets a certain amount of $ for each car, like nice ones- $1,000 and crappy ones, $300. when all the cars/bikes/helis aree stolen, the team with the most $ wins

Hey everyone, new poster and player here :D

This idea might sound a little far out but I think it could be really fun if employed correctly. It would have everyone on a property (mansion, barn and surrounding area, based on Resident Evil) and they would have to work together (although make it possible to kill each other, but that would make things worse for yourself earlier on).

The aim of the game would be to kill zombies/demons invading the area and those who can escape are the winners, otherwise the last survivor would be declared a winner. You could make it they have to get to the top of the house into a helicopter to escape but you have to fight of heaps of undead people to get there. To make it you would need the help of others so this would discourage mass pking early on, but in the end some people would probably turn on each other.

What do you think? Do-able? Stupid? Way cool? Hope to stick around, great work with mtavc guys!

ADDED: I also am a big supporter of the Battle Royale idea. I loved the film and think a mod like this would be brilliant! It'd be pretty much last man standing but with random weapon generation at the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

1.Completed "Team-Play"

Not Skin Team, It's Blue and red Team. With blue and red radar color , blue and red name under player's body

2.Capture the Car

1st team defence bullet-proof Washington and 2nd team steal it to garage.

3.Tournament Ultimate Race.

Choosable Track Script ( Like in Sunshine's Race ), And Wait in lobby before your turn come. and race !!!

4.Rambo

Minigun will be spawned randomly, who get in first will be rambo , and kill other player very easy with unlimited bullet !!! , TARGET is RAMBO ! kill him and get his MINIGUN !

5.Hostage Rescue

3 Players will be hostage at Haitain's Drug Factory with Haitain's Security Guard , Another Team is police, kill all Guards , and help Hostage out ! ( if Hostage die police will lose, but if Haitain kill hostage , Haitain will lose )

6.Escape From Prison

2 Players is prisoner , 10-20 Polices around city and prison , PRISONER must go to Airport and don't die.

Hey , don't have me , if it's bad thing , or hard thing. It's jut my idea :)