Future MTA Game Modes.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we can play all the levels of vice city or the avaliable mods in co-operative mode with ours frinds through internet. this could be by far the best idea, noone is going to be bored from this option, everyone will sure love it..

has the mta blue this opportunity??

if we can play all the levels of vice city or the avaliable mods in co-operative mode with ours frinds through internet. this could be by far the best idea, noone is going to be bored from this option, everyone will sure love it..

has the mta blue this opportunity??

It could be possible, but I don't think the MTA team would make it since it would sidetrack them for their next work after blue.

You could try to make a gametype: maybe call it "Stuck on you."

everyone is paired up into 2-man teams. If it's an odd number, one guy is the loner. One twist though - they can't move more than a meter away from each other! they are tethered together. This leads to wacky situations like hanging your buddy off the roof... etc.

Another variation of the Jailbreak scenario: 2 teams. a member of team A dies, goes to team B's jail. There is a release button in each team's base. When all the team members are in jail, they are killed in some specific way depending on which team team B is on. ex. cops, Haitians. Sometimes, 1 from each jail goes into the arena - to fight for their freedom. and if a set time limit runs out, the buttons are disabled. based on Jailbreak for UT.

The game types from Unreal Tournament 99/2004. Assault would work well, as would VCTF.

EDIT:

Greed: freeforall with one twist: upon death, a person drops a key item, like a skull, key, coin, etc. You grab the item, and you grab a couple, put them in a drop point and get points! but although you get more points with more items, you will lose ALL your items upon death. Plus, if a guy is getting too many (ex. 20) a message pops up, saying, (name) is hoarding!

Aerial insertion: people jump out of a custom made plane, with one driver, and a passenger place. Every couple seconds, a guy is pushed out, or is encouraged to jump out. Once all people but the driver are out, the game goes on like regular DM, except the pilot can crash or something.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 months later...

Hello Multi's i have an little idea(WELL MAYBE BIG)

Blow It Up(Team Match)

Get some charges(C4 or something similair). Go to the building for Blow, place the charges and 5,4,3,2,1 BOOM!!!

Team 1 Blows the building

Team 2 Defends the building

Team 1 Dead or stolen charges(charges bringed back to the building) = Team 2 Win

Building Down = Team 1 Win

Edited by Guest

A gamemode I'd like to see would be a CTF mode based on Jizzy's T-Bone Mendez mission. In this mission, you have to chase some guys on motorbikes and steal the packages from the back of their bikes. This could easily be adapted to a CTF or tag mode and would be different from CTF modes in other games.

• 2 weeks later...

Tatical Dogfights:

Every one flys a Harrier (Hydra) and Try to Shot Each other down last one flying wins.

Old School DogFights:

Same A Tatical Dogfights but with SPITFIRE (Rustler)

DogFights:

You Pick Between Spitfire (Rustler) or Harrier (Hydra) to Fight.

Protect the AT-400

1 person flys the AT-400

and has Harriers (Hydra) try to protect it.

The other try to shot it down. or Suicide ram it with other planes.

Protect to Leaviathian

1 person flys the Leaviathian

and has Apaches (Hunters) try to protect it.

The other try to shot it down. or Suicide ram it with other Helicopters.

Edited by Guest

We tried the AT-400 multiplayer :) That was pretty cool :D. Nice ideas! We probably won't make those games into the racemod, but there's no reason why you can't make .race files to play that in our racemod (hint hint, the "surprise"). Kinda like how people play the Dodo game in GTA3 ;)

is there any specific program you need to do .race scripts or is it just in the game? i dont own GTA:SA right now, im gettig it today i hope. and my GTA:III install disc is scratched, i did have GTA:III installed for that last 1yr or so because i played Starcraft: Brood War on Battle.net. but i quit it for M/GTA:SA cuz SA is fun. but mp would be very sweet

.race scripts are a feature of the MTA:SA race mod. You'd create them by driving to the point you want the checkpoint to appear at and typing a command into the console to save it to a file. You'd then upload the file to a server running MTA:SA.

• 1 month later...
COPS AND ROBBERS!!

FORCE PPL TO ONLY DO ROBBER OR COP SKINS, THEN LIKE 10 COPS, 10 ROBBERS, THEN THE COPS HAVE TO TEAM UP AND GET ALL TEH ROBBERS, LAST ROBBER STANDING = WINNER, OR THERE COULD BE LIKE 10 COPS AND 1 ROBBER.......ETC

You can do that in the current version of MTA...

(if thats about SA i dont think there is robber skin with SA)

COPS AND ROBBERS!!

FORCE PPL TO ONLY DO ROBBER OR COP SKINS, THEN LIKE 10 COPS, 10 ROBBERS, THEN THE COPS HAVE TO TEAM UP AND GET ALL TEH ROBBERS, LAST ROBBER STANDING = WINNER, OR THERE COULD BE LIKE 10 COPS AND 1 ROBBER.......ETC

No need for the capitals :roll:

• 2 months later...

I got some crazy shit, I thought of a level mod for vice city. The level mod has everything normal but the boat (where sailors) is moved at the back of Tommy's house (on starfish island) and there is only 2 teams. "Team Coasts Guards" spawn in Tommy’s house and "Team Pirates", which spawns on the boat. The rules for Team Coast Guards are to make it on the top deck of the boat. The rules for Team Pirate are to reach the heil on the roof of Tommy’s house. Like it?

I have another mod idea. It's called "Rat race". It's for Vice city and it is a race. You start in a car at the airport with your opponents and you race to the "love boat" which is at the docks on the Malibu side of vice city (forgot what’s it's called). Also, you start with weapons (drive by weapons) and you can shoot each other so you can get to the "Love Boat". And you can choose you car but not your weapons (fast car with crap weapon, slow car with good weapon). At the end there is a jump to the "Love Boat", it can only fit one car so that will be very fun. And if your car blows up, you can get another car which is parked on the street (if your going to do this mod, make sure that the cars make the jump). Like it?

One more idea is a mod version of Yes Sir, Yes mission in vice city. The AI solders are replaced with players from "Team Sam" and the other team "Team Robbers" rob it. Team Sam starts at the spray paint shop (near the bridge which goes to the golf course) and team robbers start at the airport. The goal for team Sam is to protect the tank until it reaches the docks. The robbers goal is to rob the tank (as if you can't figure that out) and drive it to the airport before the bomb goes off (just like in the mission). Also, the tank is modded not to go faster than 15kmph (or its too easy). Like it?

Thanks for reading this post.

I got some crazy shit, I thought of a level mod for vice city. The level mod has everything normal but the boat (where sailors) is moved at the back of Tommy's house (on starfish island) and there is only 2 teams. "Team Coasts Guards" spawn in Tommy’s house and "Team Pirates", which spawns on the boat. The rules for Team Coast Guards are to make it on the top deck of the boat. The rules for Team Pirate are to reach the heil on the roof of Tommy’s house. Like it?

I have another mod idea. It's called "Rat race". It's for Vice city and it is a race. You start in a car at the airport with your opponents and you race to the "love boat" which is at the docks on the Malibu side of vice city (forgot what’s it's called). Also, you start with weapons (drive by weapons) and you can shoot each other so you can get to the "Love Boat". And you can choose you car but not your weapons (fast car with crap weapon, slow car with good weapon). At the end there is a jump to the "Love Boat", it can only fit one car so that will be very fun. And if your car blows up, you can get another car which is parked on the street (if your going to do this mod, make sure that the cars make the jump). Like it?

One more idea is a mod version of Yes Sir, Yes mission in vice city. The AI solders are replaced with players from "Team Sam" and the other team "Team Robbers" rob it. Team Sam starts at the spray paint shop (near the bridge which goes to the golf course) and team robbers start at the airport. The goal for team Sam is to protect the tank until it reaches the docks. The robbers goal is to rob the tank (as if you can't figure that out) and drive it to the airport before the bomb goes off (just like in the mission). Also, the tank is modded not to go faster than 15kmph (or its too easy). Like it?

Thanks for reading this post.

Well, I like your 1st and your 3rd idea. Oh and its not Yes Sir, Yes, its Sir, Yes Sir :P:)

Thanks xGj

I'll tell more in-depth about the 1st idea. Tommy's house is the spawning place of team Coast guards, so there will be weapons for both teams there (Tommy's house is the main area of fighting). The real goal for team Coast guard is to get the object (a key or star? I don't know) at the top deck of the boat and go back in the house. For team pirate, they start on the boat (which has moved from the docks) and enter the back entry of Tommy's house. Team Pirates goal is to get the object on top of Tommy's house. This mod is made for 8 players and up. I changed the rule "Team Pirate are to reach the heil on the roof of Tommy’s house" because if there was a heil, a team coast guard player could fly to the boat and get the object without having to fight his way there. My favourite idea is the 1st one. Reminds me of UT...

Thanks xGj

I'll tell more in-depth about the 1st idea. Tommy's house is the spawning place of team Coast guards, so there will be weapons for both teams there (Tommy's house is the main area of fighting). The real goal for team Coast guard is to get the object (a key or star? I don't know) at the top deck of the boat and go back in the house. For team pirate, they start on the boat (which has moved from the docks) and enter the back entry of Tommy's house. Team Pirates goal is to get the object on top of Tommy's house. This mod is made for 8 players and up. I changed the rule "Team Pirate are to reach the heil on the roof of Tommy’s house" because if there was a heil, a team coast guard player could fly to the boat and get the object without having to fight his way there. My favourite idea is the 1st one. Reminds me of UT...

Again, nice idea :wink: Lil' suggestion : Maybe some pirates could spawn in some smaller boats and try to take out the coast guards. Or it would be nice if the big boat which normally is on the docks would be a bit more away of the mansion so the pirates have 1 helicopter which if destroyed, won't spawn again in the same round, and the coast guards the same.. So they could try with both vehicles : Boat fights on the ground between coast guards and pirates, and in the air a fight between two helicopters. It would be cool if therefore fly-by's would be synced. It'll be all possible with blue I think. Maybe this idea would be nice for BLUE:SA too :)