How Do I Set Up MySQL?

I have downloaded MySQL for my Windows operating system as well as Alberto Alonso 's MySQL model and placed the files in the appropriate directories however when I start my MTA Server when I enter the game I get an error reading "

ERROR: Could not connect to MySQL server". What can I do to correctly connect with my MySQL or hook it up?? I really appreciate any help guys I am a noob when it comes to MySQL. Thanks Everyone

1. read more at google :P

2. really, read more at google

3. have you created database?

4. have you setup the tables?

5. is your script database, login, password, etc correct? i bet no.

6. read more at google

7. why dont you use sqllite instead of mysql? no need to install anything, and for simple database its enough

8. if you really need mysql - read more at google.. its really too much things you have to know to mention it all there.

Do I need webhosting to set up MySQL for MTA? Or is there an alternative because I have a computer I use as my dedicated server is there anyway I can make a MySQL on my computer like without cPanel and such and could I possibly have a link for setting up I have been searching google for days thanks again guys

Do I need webhosting to set up MySQL for MTA? Or is there an alternative because I have a computer I use as my dedicated server is there anyway I can make a MySQL on my computer like without cPanel and such and could I possibly have a link for setting up I have been searching google for days thanks again guys

You can install XAMPP on the same computer as your MTA server. XAMPP installs an Apache server and MySQL. It's easy and quick to set up. You don't need to run Apache to use MySQL, you can run MySQL server independently. In Lua script when connecting to the server, use the same IP as your server IP.

I wouldn't recommend you try and do these things because I'm 99% sure you'll be back asking question not related to MTA but MySQL. Before you use MySQL module for MTA you should learn more about how it all works. You'll find everything on google.