Sealine ´s Maps + feats.. =)

Sealine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometime a pro map need to be edited, think about the old MTA race map converted into MTA 1.0

thats not real editing its converting old to new :roll:

editing is changing the map

Editing is changing the map lol you I know. Some need to be edited, because in old race when you take a change car pickup, your car jump a little so you can go trought celling, not in MTA 1.0, I do that with my old MTA race, but we can stop arguing for the editing map rule, thats become weird :wink: .

Me too I have good race/DM maps to share, msn : [email protected], Proracer, Sealine, or other you can contact me, I will put picture of my good maps on this topic if Sealine say ok for that. Its a good idea, nobody lose here, we get good maps and the rule is simple, d'ont edit the .map file of the other mapper. My biggest map 1.65 Mo (Mo not Ko :D )

• 2 weeks later...
he stole it

Most of the DM/DD server stole it from DDC and change it ( From DDC : I think, the clue is when I begin to play only DDC have this and after alot of server have it), I d'ont change it and is for a lan server so there are no problem !

he stole it

Most of the DM/DD server stole it from DDC and change it ( From DDC : I think, the clue is when I begin to play only DDC have this and after alot of server have it), I d'ont change it and is for a lan server so there are no problem !

And that makes the ripping-stealing OK?

I know, that XIII for example has ripped it off and some other servers also, but that's far from OK.

And [DMC], you are wrong person to talk about stealing all in all.. just look at your server.

he stole it

And that makes the ripping-stealing OK?

I know, that XIII for example has ripped it off and some other servers also, but that's far from OK.

And [DMC], you are wrong person to talk about stealing all in all.. just look at your server.

Keep it for you is ok, but show it to other after edit it, thats is far from ok !

[DMC] can stole the client side scripts , but not the maps , mta.xml (thats is easy to build) , serverside scripts

maybe a tool exist to reccord the objects pos/rot of a map otherwise you have to hack !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry I'm not really here to send my maps :)

I wanna show you only my work with friends...

So, dude, You make maps for watchnig not for playing? So what is the understanding of Your work? Just can't comprehend it.

I remember that maps are of him, and with that he has every right to not wanting to give it to us and let your server and just leave them to it.

Here nobody forces anyone.

• 2 weeks later...