Sealine ´s Maps + feats.. =)

Sealine

Hey Guys,

I wanna present my maps + feats

Edit: I've changed the post , because I made a new acc on Youtube

CHECK IT OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSealine?feature=mhum

pls subcribe , if you wont miss any of my maps !

NitroN ft. Sealine - Impel Down

Martyz ft. Sealine - Crazy Loops 3

Crystal ft. Sealine - Future Track [HD]

[DM] Sealine feat. PAwlo = VINEWOOD =

[DM] Sealine ft. Xclusiv - Lockdown

[DM] Sealine ft. Fabien - Adrenalinee PuRe 3

[DM] Sealine ft. Fabien - Port System!

WE LOVE TO ENTERTAIN YOU *2*

UPDATE 01.01.2011!!!!

Ofcourse It should be our best map !

Wild West Accident

[DM] Sealine ft. XzibiT - Adrenalinee PuRe *2*

[DM] Sealine ft. XzibiT - World War 2

[DM] Sealine ft. XzibiT - Airport StyleZz 1

[DM] Sealine ft. XzibiT - Airport StyleZz 2

[DM] PAwlo ft. Sealine - Wild West Endurance

[DM] PAwlo ft. Sealine - Wild West Patience

[DM] Sealine ft. PAwlo - Azury Fantasy Infernus

[DM] Sealine ft. PAwlo - WE LOVE TO ENTERTAIN YOU

[DM] Sealine Adrenaline PuRe

[DM] Sealine - Follow your Dreams

[DM] Sealine - Loops are Great

[DM] Sealine ft. Fabien - Texas

[DM] XzibiT ft. Sealine - Skilled Infernus 3

[DM] Tim3 ft. Sealine - Dangerous Zone

[DM] inTer ft. Sealine - Dark Business

[DM] Sealine ft. Scorpion - The Moon Light

pls comments and rate , thanks <3

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, you mean Hassan (owner) is a hacker? I don't think he's a hacker.

Anyway, Gabor was in HLS, believe me. Btw, I'm a mapper of that server.

I have no problems to share my maps so long ,if somebody change my map or remove the right Map Name :roll:

Eh, you mean Hassan (owner) is a hacker? I don't think he's a hacker.

Anyway, Gabor was in HLS, believe me. Btw, I'm a mapper of that server.

I have no problems to share my maps so long ,if somebody change my map or remove the right Map Name :roll:

share em :P

• 2 weeks later...
yea that is what I think, just because the people who made good maps for there server are affraid to lost players in there server if they share their work to make MTA better and a better community.

dude you are soooo wrong...

she/he spended alot time making those maps and its alot work, so stfu :redhotevil:

yea that is what I think, just because the people who made good maps for there server are affraid to lost players in there server if they share their work to make MTA better and a better community.

dude you are soooo wrong...

she/he spended alot time making those maps and its alot work, so stfu :redhotevil:

what do you say... Dude, is the reason for showing it or upload it or the two :shock:

you know is bad when you make alot of work to have a good server different of the other and semeone have a lot of your maps in his server.

So, dude, You make maps for watchnig not for playing? So what is the understanding of Your work? Just can't comprehend it.

The Dude will put his maps in his server and I think he already done it !

I think some of you guys dont even understand the section here... thats the SHOWROOM SECTION and not the download section.... so I dont get it, why some of you are whining why he (sealine) is just showing his maps here and not uploading them. well like some other guys said, if you want to play them, then join the servers and stop whining about it, that he wont/dont upload the maps. it's his decision and if you dont like it, then just dont post any shit here.

he's making good maps and if you would rly like it then you would respect his work and his decision to just showing the maps. I bet 100 bucks that you would upload his maps (if he would add a download link) on your server also if sealine dont even wont, that you're using his maps for your server.

Thanks , Biernot

@kevin

be happy if you have my maps <.< If you dont change them is everything OK or be a noob and share the map with the whole mta community....

sorry but pls stay ontopic and write comments to my maps and not unimportant things.

the blue pillar like in this pic of my lan server ? :

ID is 3437

mtascreen20100618112117.png

what MTA dont have is a compression tool or something to change the map file in a different format file so with that the other cannot edit it. Like in other map editor, look in one of the tab is written compile, so you compile your map and the other cant edit it

people are noob if they edit the maps of the other and share it is too easy to do it, they arent protected.

lol personally i think that if someone think the maps needs to be edited it cant be a pro map, because i have pawlo, sealine, xibit, ImNoob maps but i never edit any of them...also 1 of my maps has a big EPG in it and i wont edit cuz its just a good map :P

Edited by Guest