[help]change color object

ST3REO

Wow ! A lot of people want to handle the new way of MTA with custom texture or model, isnt a color, is a custom texture, the tool is TXD workshop, you can find it by typing in google download TXD workshop

But you know is long to made good texture, so you use TXD workshop to change a texture in san andreas by a picture of your choice, like your face LOL ! I try it :D

ok tnx for information benox :wink:

to modify objects I have understood that want us the programs type txd workshop.

my question is: are these objects that I must modify visible to all in a server?

or the objects that I modify I will see them only me?

if someone has a guide or a link for this type of things.

tnx for support all =D>

ok thanks thousand :wink:

I must modify only an object id 3378

I owe metter the color of the figure 7315 on the object 3378[attachment=1]3378.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]id7315.png[/attachment]

is it possible to do him/it? with the txd workshop or another program?

I must create some maps for my server and with the object 3378 I must form some loops.

tnx 4 support :notworthy:

That is what me I do for custom texture only, First find the name of the object with the specific color you want in the MTA editor, not the complete name just the basic (example, me I want to change the object with the name billboard_lv03, I just take the name billboard to find the TXD archive of the billboards in gta) after use img tool to open the gta3.img in you gta sa folder and find the name of your object, make sure its a .txd file and exporte it, open it with TXD workshop and find your texture, export it, do the same with your object you want to change the color, but in the TXD workshop find the texture you want to change and import your specifi color to replace it.

I dont remember the place where the gta3.img is, just find it with the windows search

Tell if you want more information

OOOOOOOOKK!!!!!!!! GUYS :D I have succeeded there.

to find the txds is very difficult because they don't have the same name of the object :|:|:|

[attachment=1]image_1.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]image_2.png[/attachment]

tnx 4 support all :fadein:

LOL ! A paint texture I guest, if you retexture gta sa with that its could be very weird :D

Nice work you do it in a short period of time, for me I have made one model with the colision, but I need to test it, a custom model isnt just the texture is the texture + the shape :fadein: