Got some issues with the Map Editor | Windows 7 x64

Well, I've recently tried to get in-to mapping for a server that I play on, I've read a few tutorials and I've tried searching here on this forums to find a solution to my problem, but it doesn't work. I can start the program without no problems, the problem is when I go in to "Map Editor" I recieve a error on my screen (A box pops up), the error is something like: (I tried translate it as best as I can)

The instruction at "0x77022272" reference memory at 0x000000024. The memory couldn't be "written".

"OK" -- terminate application

I'm running windows 7, 64 bit. There is probally a solution somewhere on this forums but I've tried searching for it and every "Support Thread" about it I see, gives me no solution to fix my issue. If you know what I should do, please help me out. I've tried different kind of methods "Renaming Client.Dll" "Removing the server folder" "Removing the client.dll" and other methods, I've tried the MTA:RACE Editor and it stills gives me the same error.

Thanks,

- Sammy Osborn

Thank you for the respond, thought it still doesn't work. What am I suppose to do? I uninstalled the MTA I had installed and installed that one, I later installed the data files (http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto ... e&can=2&q=) too the same directory. However, when I go in to "Map Editor" I keep on getting the same error popping up. Any other solutions or am I installing it the wrong way?

- Sammy

I assume you tried running MTA as an Administrator?

Try adding Multi Theft Auto.exe and MTA Server.exe as DEP exceptions. To do this, go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> "Settings..." under the "Performance" section -> "Data Execution Prevention" tab -> Select the "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select:" radio button -> Press "Add..." and add the two EXEs I previously mentioned, and press OK twice. You may have to restart afterwards.

Sorry for bumping it again, but I really would like to stop mapping and I can't get this working. I've tried re-installing it but it keeps on giving me the same error when I go to "Map Editor". I can not connect to a server either, anyone know the problem?