custom model (.dff .col .txd)

Faw[Ful]

Someone know an editor to make custom model with the texture and export it into the MTA engine, export it with the .dff of the model, the . txd of the model and the .col of the model

I d'ont know the tools johnline (one of the custom model mapper of MTA) use, but its look to work fine.

Good job johnline !

ok you are very speedy for the replie, I have zmodeler 2.0.8 , autodesk maya for the modeling and yes I have TXD workshop for the texture archive.

Zmodeler can creat a .dff + a .txd file of the model ?

kams script can make a .col file with a .dff file (shape of the model) or I need to build the shape of the model in kams script ?

ok you are very speedy for the replie, I have zmodeler 2.0.8 , autodesk maya for the modeling and yes I have TXD workshop for the texture archive.

Zmodeler can creat a .dff + a .txd file of the model ?

dont know since i dont have zmodeler

kams script can make a .col file with a .dff file (shape of the model) or I need to build the shape of the model in kams script ?

well yes kinda... you can use the "GTA Collsurface Material "(or something like that lol) which comes with kams script to make the collisions .. with this it's super easy to make collisions.

ps. check this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ddoodm .. this guy got some nice tutorials on how to use kams script.

Im a good modeler with maya, but I cant convert my maya to 3ds max, I try with milkshape and after to convert it in zmodeler and after into a .dff , but im not sure if the .col are include in the .dff of zmodeler and with milkshape the model dont appear so I need 3ds max and the kams script, easy, but to work with 3ds max, I need a lot of time.

Another question, 3ds max + kams script can give the texture of my model into a .txd file ?

When you make a model, you have to apply the texture correctly on it so if I made a model + texture in 3ds max, thats could be bad if I d'ont have my .txd texture, if not, if I just have the .dff and .col I will convert my texture into a .txd with txd workshop, but the texture can be aplly badly on the model :(

Maybe I can exporte the texture with 3ds max perfeclty apply on the model into an image like .png , .bmp ... and convert it after into a .txd ? :mrgreen: