New to forums, but not to MTA

RYS

I've been playing since gta2 and I know the series pretty well. I may be a n00b here, but definetly not to MTA. I was one of those people who believed in you guys!! If you bought gta:vc for PC and registered you can see at thr bottom it say, "In 10 words or less, explain to us whats wrong with the world" my responce was, "No official multiplayer support for GTA". Hopefully they will hire you nice people for your hard work and you will make lots off it. Good luck.

Now...

Like I said I no n00b to the game. I'm new here but listen up. I have great driving skills on PS2. Which means I have great skills in PC, naturaly. i can drive without a map/radar and quick too. I wanna be in a gang now, a good founded one, as a driver. I have good social skills and good management skills. I can coordinate a good fight, as I've done in MTA before. If your interested in givin me a tryout of somesort either reply here or PM me.I go by "RYS" in MTA so add me to your all seeing eye buddylist. Also I have AIM, MSN, and yahoo! You can find that info in my profile. I think that sums it up... :D

I want a gang that is in need of a good driver , that knows the passenger trick, I can get them anywhere real quick. So if our gang is just chillin, lets say, and one of our members gets attacked, and I'm there with a good shootist I can drive him to where our gang is fightin real quick. See what i'm sayin. :wink: I juss wanna be of some use as a driver.