Anti-S0beit

There is, there is a lot of, most of them are simple trainers.

S0beit is just the most advertised, since every idiot in the whole wide world is able to use it.

BTW, I just got a message by one of my fans:

Using alt+tab can eventually result in a detection.

I've never experienced that before, but I'll post it anyways.

Well as soon as the scum who develop sobeit found out they'd most likely release a fix.

on SAES:RPG we can list the cheaters detected that day and well after adding this almost every (90%+) detection has been by PhatLooser, we're on 54 detections now and there is still one hour left in the day!

Goes to show how many people use sobeit.

Hi and thanks, works a charm, detected loads.

Its quite funny to see all the people previously accused of cheating, who of course deny it,

actually get detected as using them. good job man.

ive added a few other checks to mine too since i noticed a few people going undetected who were clearly cheating.

also, thanks for the alt+tab info.. i'll keep that in mind.

Hi and thanks, works a charm, detected loads.

Its quite funny to see all the people previously accused of cheating, who of course deny it,

actually get detected as using them. good job man.

ive added a few other checks to mine too since i noticed a few people going undetected who were clearly cheating.

also, thanks for the alt+tab info.. i'll keep that in mind.

When I created it I had my real anticheat done already, this tiny bit of code was intended to make the anticheat reaction harder, in other words.

I have not thought it'd be that useful.

Yes, I've never sent it to you, since I never got any PM.

By the way, the current main programmer of s0beit found out how my detection works, but he does not want to do anything against it - mostly because he respects MTA's work.

I will inform you as soon as someone fixes that "bug" and renders the detection useless, hopefully I've found another simple way to detect it until that happens.

Hello everybody,

I just don't get it why everyone is flaming gamenet because of this "Taalasmaa" guy?

Don't you people understand the point of gamenet? It is made to provide free hosting for talented scripters, who are not interested to pay money to keep up their hobby.

And yes, this Taalasmaa is part of our community, but has nothing to do with this script, neither with Phat Looser.

I would suggest you people to figure things out before flaming about things you don't even know a shit about.

And yes, Taalasmaa's anticheat was bullshit and had nothing to do with gamenet. End of the story.

SanZoR has spoken.

Hello everybody,

I just don't get it why everyone is flaming gamenet because of this "Taalasmaa" guy?

Don't you people understand the point of gamenet? It is made to provide free hosting for talented scripters, who are not interested to pay money to keep up their hobby.

And yes, this Taalasmaa is part of our community, but has nothing to do with this script, neither with Phat Looser.

I would suggest you people to figure things out before flaming about things you don't even know a :~ about.

And yes, Taalasmaa's anticheat was :~ and had nothing to do with gamenet. End of the story.

SanZoR has spoken.

Relax a bit, Taalasmaa is just trying.

I looked at his anticheat and its at least a beginning, but at the moment I'd say its not ready for a release yet.

Maybe its the pressure, he tries to do it like I do, but, I needed three years for the current state of syncro and anticheat, so, he'll need a while, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since Anticheats are always a bit delicate, I want a proof that you actually own a server and have visitors before I give you the link to my code snippet, so pm me if you are interested.

(Also I am a bit impolite. If you can't get this code running its your own problem.)

You have mail...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...