Anti-S0beit

After testing it for a while and spamming the hell out of the #MTA channel, I want to "release" my anti-s0beit code snippet to all of you.

Here is the "proof" that it works:

However, since a movie can be faked, you should try it out yourself.

Since Anticheats are always a bit delicate, I want a proof that you actually own a server and have visitors before I give you the link to my code snippet, so pm me if you are interested.

(Also I am a bit impolite. If you can't get this code running its your own problem.)

After testing it for a while and spamming the hell out of the #MTA channel, I want to "release" my anti-s0beit code snippet to all of you.

Here is the "proof" that it works:

However, since a movie can be faked, you should try it out yourself.

Since Anticheats are always a bit delicate, I want a proof that you actually own a server and have visitors before I give you the link to my code snippet, so pm me if you are interested.

(Also I am a bit impolite. If you can't get this code running its your own problem.)

Care to describe how you "detect" it?

No.

It is NOT an anticheat, it ONLY detects the s0beit. It is very hard to create an anticheat which does not interfere with any gamemode, just imagine someone would create a script which has a rocket boost.

Fact is: As soon as you start the D3D9 hook (called s0beit), it triggers an event twice a second. What you do with that message is your own problem. Deactivating the cheat with the panic button solves that "problem". Reactivating makes the script trigger the event again.

I don't mind.

S0beit uses discrete values.

Its easy to do but complicated to explain, but lets say that the script detects the tiny difference a normal system and a s0beit system has, because of the fact that the s0beit messes with the player environment.

There is many different ways to detect the hook. This is the easiest, but also the easiest to fix for the programmers of the D3D9 hook.

I'll work on more complicated ones.

So... where's the code? :S I'm a little skeptical of how this works. I still don't understand how it detects m0d_s0beit on F12.

It does not give a damn about the F12 key.

Its just common that "F12" is the panic key which deactivates the s0beit.

So release the code, and don't delay it like last time.

Er, you maybe take me for someone else? This is the first time I talk about it.

Send me a pm, show me you have a server and I will tell you.

If you don't have a server why the hack should I tell you?

I have a server, start server.exe and then connect to my server, by starting MTA and quick connecting to 127.0.0.1:22003

Alternatively: type mtasa://127.0.0.1:20003 in your browser.

Can I see the code now?

No offence, but:

Why just boast about something you have supposedly made? If you do not want to release it, don't even make a post. Or if you want to get other's oppinion or egoboost, release the code.

As far as I have seen, you, GameNet.fi guys are just whippersnappers. The other scripter of your community makes just posts named [W.I.P]SomethingIHaveNotActuallyMade v1.0 and talks crap.

Edited by Guest

So are you using the pre-compiled Server or wtf you´ve done ?

I cant imagine that this Systems works well, without checking the Gta Main-Directory

or s0beit Adresses :|

Btw. ENB Series uses the D3D9 Hook too. so every DirectX Library User gonna be banned for using a

Hack ?

Anyway Good Luck mate

Er, you maybe take me for someone else? This is the first time I talk about it.

Send me a pm, show me you have a server and I will tell you.

If you don't have a server why the hack should I tell you?

Like another poster said, you're part of the GameNet.fi team. You guys just talk, you don't do anything else. And why does it matter if I have a server or not?

So yeah, you're just egoboosting like a previous poster said. You haven't even given us a valid explanation of how the script detects s0beit.

He actually has explained it. I'm assuming the reason he's unwilling to release this all-out or post a full explanation here is the fact that that would render the script unusable a lot faster because the cheat authors would just jump in and fix it.

Also, unless you have a server with decent amounts of players on it (I don't, either, at the moment) you simply don't need it.

Thanks for the support, robhol.

Yes, I am part of the gamenet.fi community, but I am only there because I get servers for free, and nobody minds me scripting and trying anything I want to script or try.

At the moment I have root access to fi2.delux-host.com, and about three software servers out there, so I have nothing to complain about.

Since I suck at creating gamemodes I made an anticheat. If you think I am a bigmouth just because of someone else, I cannot help you. So either try it out yourself, feel free to join the cepbep and cheat there, it has no administrators, or you believe me, or you jump down the chimney crying "hohoho" and give all of us presents, the choice is yours.

I prefer the presents.

Its a small code snippet.

Edit:

I just found out that the oldest versions of s0beit are NOT covered, since they don't have the bug it detects.

It is a pity that I deleted the s0beit from "ages ago", otherwise I could try to find a detection for that, too.