[REL] Roller Coaster Generator

How I always do it:

Select the controlpoint, press and hold X, than rotate.

But you can also select a powermodifier, goto the F3 menu, and change it's rotations with numbers.

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. I want to change the arrow's direction, not the object's direction.

Is it possible?

mtascreen20110220130623.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I was checking it better and actually it works perfectly, thank you man!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thanks to the makers of RCG! Have seen the fruits of this plugin on a lot of maps, and now I'm attempting to use it myself.

I'm trying to use RCG R8 with MTA 1.3 but have run into a problem. After the installation, the new menu options appear, but when I try to add a control point, it doesn't show the object selection dialog. Instead it creates an invisible control point object.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys rcg works fine and i can choose control points, however it does not give me the option to choose my object for the control point :/ it just gives me a garbage bin and nothing else and i cannot change it :( can someone please help as i would love to become a [DM] Mapper and use vgncarshade etc....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First of all thanks to the makers of RCG! Have seen the fruits of this plugin on a lot of maps, and now I'm attempting to use it myself.

I'm trying to use RCG R8 with MTA 1.3 but have run into a problem. After the installation, the new menu options appear, but when I try to add a control point, it doesn't show the object selection dialog. Instead it creates an invisible control point object.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

you must start all three rcg resources. But here's new problem. I can't save my map.

Must say, that I created map with rcg in January and all was good. I think all this problems because I was updated my mta to 1.3.1 version

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys if you put these lines:

<resource src="rcg" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    <resource src="rcg_core" startup="1" protected="0"/> 
    <resource src="rcg_editor" startup="1" protected="0"/> 

into the editor.conf, it's loaded from the start.

And i can save the maps like that, so maybe reinstall AleksCore?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...