[REL] Roller Coaster Generator

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh much better! No more frustating errors! Keep up yo!

How do i create a track with this new rcg ?

To create tracks, add 2 control points, then press track and choose between control points to be attached.

One thing, when I remove an attached control point, it doesn't remove all parts of the attached track, leading to manual deletion of objects.

Roller Coaster Generator

Roller Coaster Generator resources for Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas

Concept

The Roller Coaster Generator helps to create and manage series of objects which are produce usually a road or curve or loop or section together. The main idea is to use Control Points as points which mark track of the series of objects. Roller Coaster Generator contains an Element Definition Format for the editor, and also cooperates with the editor while it is running.

More information

Roller Coaster Generator Wiki

Roller Coaster Generator Googlecode

Download link=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im using a older version and its better :P:P:P:P

True, the old rcg is better, because is more faster to make the work and when you test the map you can see what you made with rcg and test it.

Relative rotation isnt there with the old , so you cant change the rotation of the rcg arrow on the object, but I can change the default rotation of the object in 3ds max, so no problem :D

• 3 weeks later...

Solved

Hey there!

I've recently installed RCG on MTA, following the Wiki instructions.When I click on the button it appears a window, but nothing more. Also if I click OK nothing happens...

That's what i do:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1926/nothingg.png

Do you know what happenz? :|

Now i have another problem: How can I rotate the objects? I mean, when they're with those 3 arrows how can I rotate them?

Edited by Guest
That's the old RCG. Try the new one ;)

Besides that, you need to start your server from windows, and then writing "start rcg" in the console that appears. Now join your server with MTA.

Thank you very much ;)

And howw can I rotate the objects? I mean, when they're with those 3 arrows how can I rotate them?

Select the middle of an arrow ( So the middle of 3 points ). With that point you can move and rotate objects. Press and hold CTRL to choose a rotation key, which are the arrow keys and "page up" + "page down".

I can't. Look, I create a new point and that is wich I want to rotate. I try to click (left and right clicks) and then CRTL+ [uP,Down etc.) but nothing happens. I try to do it clicking one time the center arrow and also I can't rotate it...

Solved!

MTA IS NOT FOR MAKING ADDONS FOR SAMP! This will just not work, this is MTA plugin for MTA and we are not supporting to use hard job of our community to SAMP. End of topic.

The 99% of the mappers of SA:MP use MTA for mapping because is the best and the easyest way to map... SA:MP sucks forr mapping...

OK thank you anyway, I'll try with older versions, cuz i've seen this came of maps in SA:MP.

Regards

Edit: If you have the solution... please tell me :mrgreen: