Debian 5 64 bit - Second Process

Hello Guys,

i got a Problem with my Debian 5 Server. Its actually not possible to report my Second Server to Gamemonitor > Serverlist.

The Process was runing 2 Days via TightVNC Viewer, but it was not announced in the Server-List.

The Main Problem is that i got 2 Servers on this Root-Server, the first one is running fine (screen Season) but the second one

starts (its possible to quick Connect) but it cant execute callRemote, it returns Error (7) Curl says

CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT (7)

Failed to connect() to host or proxy.

I really got no Idea why this Server has Problems and the other not.

If nobody has a Idea i gonna reinstall Vine for starting the Server under it or another Machine.

Heres the Server Config.

// Just a Information, Server#1 has the very same config, except the UDP Port and HTTP Port,

Server #1 is 22005 (UDP) and 22004 (HTTP)

Server #1 is 22003 (UDP) and 22002 (HTTP)

Kernel & CPU: Linux 2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-amd64 on x86_64

<config>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the name the server will be visible as in the ingame server browser 
                and on Game-Monitor. It is a required parameter. -->
   <servername>XIII #1 | 24/7 Race DD/DM [serverFFS]</servername>
   <!-- ONLY USE THIS PARAMETER IF YOU ARE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING - it is generally only
            needed for professional servers and should be left blank otherwise.
                This parameter specifies the IP to use for servers that have multiple IP addresses. If left
                blank, it will default to server's standard local IP address. -->
   <serverip></serverip>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the Maximum Transmission Unit or maximum packet size that the server
            will use. This will depend on the nature of your clients, as well as the network medium your
                server is connected to. -->
   <mtusize>1264</mtusize>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the UDP port on which the server will be accepting incoming player
            connections; default value: 22003. It is a required parameter. -->
   <serverport>22003</serverport>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the number of maximum player slots available on the server; default
            value: 32. It is a required parameter. -->
   <maxplayers>32</maxplayers>
   <!-- This parameter specifies whether the builtin http server will be used.
            Values: 0 - disabled , 1 - enabled ; default value: 1. Optional parameter. -->
   <httpserver>1</httpserver>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the TCP port on which the server will be accepting incoming http
            connections. It can be set to the same value as <serverport>. It is a required parameter
                if <httpserver> is set to 1. -->
   <httpport>22002</httpport>
   <!-- If set, this parameter specifies the external URL from which clients will be able to download
            needed resources ingame. Otherwise they will download them directly from the server. -->
   <httpdownloadurl />
   <!-- This parameter can be used to make the server report to Game-Monitor master servers, allowing it to
            be visible in the ingame server browser. An additional UDP port needs to be available for this to
                work (value from <serverport> + 123 , so on a default <serverport> value 22003 the right port
                will be 22126 ). Available values: 0 - disabled , 1 - enabled. Optional parameter, defaults to 0. -->
   <ase>1</ase>
   <!-- This parameter allows you to disable LAN broadcasting. -->
   <donotbroadcastlan>0</donotbroadcastlan>
   <!-- If set, players will have to provide a password specified below, before they can connect to the
            server. If left blank, server doesn't require a password from them. -->
   <password></password>
   <!-- Specifies the location and name of the main server log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. -->
   <logfile>logs/server.log</logfile>
   <!-- This parameter specifies the location and name of the Access Control List settings file. If left
            blank, server will use acl.xml file, located in the same folder as this configuration file. -->
   <acl>acl.xml</acl>
   <!-- Specifies the location and name of the debugscript log file. If left blank, server won't be saving this file. -->
   <scriptdebuglogfile>logs/scripts.log</scriptdebuglogfile>
   <!-- Specifies the level of the debugscript log file. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. -->
   <scriptdebugloglevel>0</scriptdebugloglevel>
   <!-- Specifies the level of the html debug. Available values: 0, 1, 2, 3. When not set, defaults to 0. -->
   <htmldebuglevel>0</htmldebuglevel>
   <!-- Specifies the server frames limit. Minimum value: 25, default: 36. -->
   <fpslimit>45</fpslimit>
   <!-- Specifies the module(s) which are loaded with the server. To load several modules, add more <module>
            parameter(s). Optional parameter. -->
   <!-- <module src="sample_win32.dll"/> -->
   <!-- <module src="sample_linux.so"/> -->
   <!-- Specifies resources that are loaded when the server starts and/or which are protected from being stopped.
            To specify several resources, add more <resource> parameter(s). -->
   <resource src="helpmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="joinquit" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="defaultstats" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="mapcycler" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="mapmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="parachute" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="resourcebrowser" startup="1" protected="1" default="true" />
   <resource src="resourcemanager" startup="1" protected="1" />
   <resource src="scoreboard" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="spawnmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="votemanager" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="webadmin" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="pingkicker" startup="1" protected ="0" />
   <resource src="logo" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="speed" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="ac2" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="ads_join" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="ads" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="blur" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="mn" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="scorefps" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="admin" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <resource src="irc" startup="1" protected="0" />
   <!-- play is the default freeroam gamemode. Remove the following line to prevent it from starting. -->
   <resource src="race" startup="1" protected="0" />
</config>

• MTA Team

Try running the second one in screen as well. You might also want to check if ports you're using in your server config aren't used by other processes already (22002 + 22003 + 22126).

Try running the second one in screen as well. You might also want to check if ports you're using in your server config aren't used by other processes already (22002 + 22003 + 22126).

Hello jhxp,

im running twice as screen, i only detach and attach to them.

My second Server was still not announced but my Clanwars Server after 1-2 Days.

I restarted it now, heres a pic of my runing Process (only mta).

309tpvl.jpg

mta.beta -> runing - 2 Seconds to announce it

mta.clanwars -> runing - 1.5 Days to announce it

mta.public -> started 2 days ago, not announced / restarted for trying it again

My Mainproblem is when i only starts one Server its on the List in 10-20 Seconds, when i start a Second Server with the

same Resources and another UDP / HTTP Port it needs 1-2 Days for Gamemonitor add it into the Serverlist.

I cant even shutdown and restart my Servers (for example when we got a Masive Timeout/Download Errors and 20-25 disconnects),

cause it will have with the fucking Gamemonitor Service.