[WIP] Usersystem [ Q: Should I remake? ]

You should remake it! I remember it when it worked and it was awesome.

Thank you.

The diffrence now is, my programming skills have improved alot more.

Also, I would not be using MySQL anymore, just SQL. So you only have to put the resource in the folder -> Done you are.

This is giving me some more motivation :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't personally use much public resources ( just the basic: scoreboard, killmessages, and some others ), but I think you should remake it so others can actually use it, because installing MySQL is almost mission impossible for some people.

Well, the only reason that I used MySQL is because I used it for website purposes aswell.

Sincerly I noticed, that people find setting up database's so much off a hassle that I want to reprogram it to SQL now.

I have already started on a brandnew version wich im making on SQL. I can't exactly tell when this would be finished, but I hope soon enough.

Will you be remaking your server?

Nah, ive been dev testing/buiding on a local server for now, it works fine for the purpose it has.

I can easely host a minecraft server though since I started my own servercompany. This is just to fill the 'free' hours :3

( I could remember getting lotsa PM's about this plugin about people REALLY wanting this plugin to work. But they had so much trouble setting up a mysql server. So I figured, why not remake it with SQL? ) :D

Ah ok. I don't want to be accused of advertising, but what's your website for the hosting company?

Also, I'm Tomdrum. Not sure if you remember me.

Its dutch so I don't think you'd understand it =P

Oh yeah offcourse I remember TomDrum, been awhile mate!

How've you been then? You have your own server now? :3

Ah ok. I don't want to be accused of advertising, but what's your website for the hosting company?

Also, I'm Tomdrum. Not sure if you remember me.

Its dutch so I don't think you'd understand it =P

Oh yeah offcourse I remember TomDrum, been awhile mate!

How've you been then? You have your own server now? :3

I've been find mate, and nah, I'm currently in SAUR RPG as a Staff Member. What about you? How have you been?