[WIP] Usersystem [ Q: Should I remake? ]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work! a few bugs like the shops but other than that the moderator panel is amazing great work hope to see the finished product!! I am going to edit this to make it even more improved I will keep in touch cannon

Did u made it to work? then if u did how?

Very nice work! a few bugs like the shops but other than that the moderator panel is amazing great work hope to see the finished product!! I am going to edit this to make it even more improved I will keep in touch cannon

Thanks mate. Yes indeed there are a few lil bugs, and even on the bright side, code is done very simply. So edditing is not a problem haha. Have fun improving it, because the one I continue'd after this one, is way more improved haha!

change tag in this

no_connect_sql_message = "

ERROR: Could not connect to MySQL server"

error_in_query = "Error executing the query: (" .. mysql_errno(connect_mysql) .. ") " .. mysql_error(connect_mysql)

--// 1: Makes onstart message visible // 0: Make sonstart message invisible

setUpdateMessage = 1

updateMessage = "NEW Updates on the userpanel! Be sure to press the Check Progress button on F4!"

-- // Clan tag?

setTag = "WHAT EVER IS YOUR TAG"

change tag in this

no_connect_sql_message = "

ERROR: Could not connect to MySQL server"

error_in_query = "Error executing the query: (" .. mysql_errno(connect_mysql) .. ") " .. mysql_error(connect_mysql)

--// 1: Makes onstart message visible // 0: Make sonstart message invisible

setUpdateMessage = 1

updateMessage = "NEW Updates on the userpanel! Be sure to press the Check Progress button on F4!"

-- // Clan tag?

setTag = "WHAT EVER IS YOUR TAG"[/quote]

Change:

[code=text]
setTag = "WHAT EVER IS YOUR TAG"
[/code]

To:

[code=text]
setTag = "[Clan]"
[/code]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

timic, open wikipedia (not mta wiki, the global wikipedia) and search for localhost..

in few words - we can't open your local site.

good thing - turn off skype before starting xampp, or restart it after closing skype.

also to open phpMyAdmin you have to run webserver with php, not only mysql

• 2 weeks later...

Forwarding ports would be the best solution lolol :')

Atleast, that's something that a lot of new users don't do. Some routers do have the required ports opened, but there are exceptions. Search googlefor "port forwarding webserver", and than forward the required ports. You can also forward ports that aren't linked to MySQL etc. in XAMPP, since XAMPP has the possibilty to change ports to whatever you want. (Well, XAMPP makes it easier, it's just zome MySQL config :P )

If your IQ is too low for this, you can always use an external host like 000webhost.