Peds suggestions

It would be nice If Ped into vehicle warp will be animated. I think it is not hard to implement because player(for remote players) to vehicle warp is animated. And it just needed to copy this function(calling) for peds.

New warpPedIntoVehicle function format(I think) can be:

[color=#0040FF]bool[/color] [color=#FF8000]warpPedIntoVehicle[/color] ([color=#0040FF] ped[/color] thePed, [color=#0040FF]vehicle[/color] theVehicle,[u][b] [color=#0040FF]bool[/color] immediately[/b][/u], [ int seat=0 ] )

immediately flag can be used for selection warp mode :oops:

Second suggestion about peds is SetPedLook at function for server-side peds. It doesnt works (only for client-side). Maybe there is just a little bug? :oops:

I agree with you about the first suggestion. The same argument for removePedFromVehicle would be nice too. If getting into/out of a vehicle becomes possible for peds, I see nothing else about them what should be implemented.

I think client-side function is enough as scripting makes it possible to trigger the function from the server. For example, you can make something like this:

server:

setElementData(ped,"lookat",{x,y,z})

client:

setPedLookAt(ped,unpack(getElementData(ped,"lookat")))

This is the point: if the function for peds is unavailable in server side, you can make the server set task and client to execute it. That's the way I make peds walk to certain position as setPedControlState is a client-side only function.

No. You didn't understand me about SetPedLookAt. this function implemented client side. And I want to use it on client only.

But works only with local created peds. If you'll try to set lookat position for server-side created ped this will not take effect (take, but incorrect)