Bullsh*t Lame As Spam Thread - B.L.A.S.T (All Welcome)

xerox

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. prolly goes 250+km/h

GTaTARI - stop the spamming, im probably setting a double standard here not deleting all your posts in this thread! - don't spam like that, the idea is to post sensibly :(:?:x - and i still spam more than you =P

Q. Who invented the phonograph?

A: I beleve Mr Bill is burning in the fires of hell :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Q: Is there a limit to the number of smilys you can have ???

A. i agree, every 50 posts your rank should change, like in the old forum, the ranking system there was cool. but that is all up to blokker/vogel - love your avatar btw atari =) - as too what the rank should be, i dunno

please note - double posting will not be tolerated if repeated! if you double post, delete the first one by choosing delete in the edit post page.

Q. Where has trx gone? - hes been quiet - and after we gave him mod status as well =) j/k

A: dunno, but im BAAAACK!! WEE!!

oh and by the way, the sky isd blue because the light molecules from the sun get skattered,and the one thats the biggest number is blue, so you only see blue, and the ocean reflect FROM the SKy dumbass not the other way around :)

B: Man, I missed a lot... WHERE WAS I!?!?!?!

A. Cause you are dyslexic (sp?) and cant press the right keys... i dunno?

Q. Who is guilty of waking up early/staying up late, just so they can check the progress of mta, knowing that the next version is coming out on that hour?