Bullsh*t Lame As Spam Thread - B.L.A.S.T (All Welcome)

xerox

Looking as there is no general discussion thread this place looks to be a good spot to relaunch the OMBAST (renamed BLAST)

you know the rules. answer the question above and then ask one

Q. What you think of the new ranking system?

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Cause you want everyone to know how much of a 1337 n3rd you are with you forum posts =) - yes i cant speak i know, but at least i dont advertise it =P

Q. Why haven't i added my number of previous forum posts to my sig? - yes i know i dont have one currently!

lol - crazy old bill =)

A. Current fav game is gta3 =) - my all time fav games would have to be Diablo, The Secret of Monkey Island, Buggy Boy, Pinball Dreams, worms+ etc etc etc i could go on =)

Q. If you had to add one weapon to GTA3 that is in Vice, what would it be?

A. yes bill, 'Q'. as in the letter in the alohabet inbetween P and R. Usually has a u after it? - remember that one bill? =)

Weird question

Q. I see that some of the admin have a moderator tag AND a custom tag. How do i change my tag? - dont need the word moderator there twice =)

If you click "Profile" at the top, it should be somewhere under "Profile Information" header.

How would you pick the Mini-Gun? I personally thought it was awful. Sure, it was powerful, but I think its power made it a bit unfair and it was practically impossible to aim. I'd love to see the chainsaw, personally (for another melee weapon besides the weak, pointless bat.)

A. Nah, i think bengriff is sticking to modstack after the small problem with this forum - nuff said.

Answer i think is like the 1930s - during the second world war, they made a computer to break the german codes or something.

Q. Can someone please tell me how i can change my tag? - Probably aimed at vogel or blocker, but anyone is open to guess at it! =)