Bullsh*t Lame As Spam Thread - B.L.A.S.T (All Welcome)

xerox

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A: naked hooker mods :) just a though (hehehe)

We do this to hopefully lower spam by directing it all in this one thread, were hoping people spam here, if you need to spam go ahead and do it here. and come to think of it

:Q Is it possible to like double post? I mean its a spam thread right? so itf you did like 4 post by yourself.. you know :)

A. the answer is, that you edit your posts and delete them.

There is a checkbox near the bottom which says, delete post, and the mods can delete individual posts anyway bill =P

Q. who is ever going to bother to go to those lengths? - besides the mods which end up deleting them? =)

A. I dont know what a moogle is, but im sure if they have the ability to confuse, and spend many hours spamming random messages with no meaning, im sure your right =)

Q. Who is going to send all their stuff through Fed Ex now im working for them? =) j/k

A: Maybe Mr. Bill will :)

If you've ever played one of the Final Fantasy series (on SNES, PC, PSX, or PS2) you'd probably know what a moogle is. It's a little white bear-type thing with a pompom attached to its head, that speaks like "kup kupo kupooo ku kup"

Q: How much custom stuff have you put into GTA3? (eg highways, cars, weapons, etc)

A: at one time i had a lambo, coke truck, gto, toe-truck, porche, so random passenger car, corvette, some random classic car, stunt island, statue of liberty, and some other island. now i just have the stat of lib and the island. every time i try to add something else.. it crashes

Q: will customs cars ever work in MTA? that's be sweet.. everyones driving in GTA 3's cars but your styling in your lambo. 8)

Q. guess we won't know until 0.3a is released - cant see it working if handling.cfg is messed with.

I never had any custom stuff installed , i was busy waiting for MTA 0.3a =)

A. Who is going to buy the next "next-gen" console? (PS3, nintendo? - xbox sequel etc)

A. cause we dont know what you know? =)

The screenshot idea was bought up by myself, not a comp, but i mentioned it in the mod team thread. - good thinking blok =)

Q. Why do i think that the pic of the 2 jets is gonna win the comp? =)

A: top left

Q: damn it without xerox nobody wants to spam anymore.. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!??!! I mean, at first you couldn't help BUT spam,we were deleting left right and center, and when we tell you you can and where, YOU DO NOTHING!!! gah.. I HATE YOU!!!!