xerox

Bullsh*t Lame As Spam Thread - B.L.A.S.T (All Welcome)

Looking as there is no general discussion thread this place looks to be a good spot to relaunch the OMBAST (renamed BLAST)

you know the rules. answer the question above and then ask one

Q. What you think of the new ranking system?

Edited by Guest

A: No I havn't yet

and its a ask and answer thing going on

Q: Do you like the new forums? (I do, but it'd be better with me and xerox's pic ;) )

A. Using my screenshots would make them better! =) (add some screens to the screenshots page =)

Q. Should a "best v0.2a screenshot" comp be held? - planes win hands down =)

A: Maybe we should wait for .3 because the planes WOULD win hands down, no competion there.

Q: Why is the sky blue?

A: because we're learning that in weather its the light and air molucules.. and well I could go on, but its really boaring..

Q: how boaring is it!?!?

A. Something to do with atmosphere and eyesight - go to http://www.ask.com or something =)

Q. Would anyone care if the sky was yellow?

A: No, we wouldn't care because we would be used to it, instead we would be asking "why is the sky yellow"?and not care :)

Q: why do I have my previouse post count? ;)

A. Cause you want everyone to know how much of a 1337 n3rd you are with you forum posts =) - yes i cant speak i know, but at least i dont advertise it =P

Q. Why haven't i added my number of previous forum posts to my sig? - yes i know i dont have one currently!

A: becausde the number is WAY to huge! hahahaha!

pwned

B: why is it a B: instead of a Q:?

A. Cause you dont know what the word Question begins with =)

Q. Has anyone ripped open a perfectly good floppy disc just to see what was in it?

A: They are really cool... (what are they though????)

Q: Do you like the fourm backround?

A. I prefer my screenshots =)

Q. What OS do you run? (please someone say something other than windows =)

lol - crazy old bill =)

A. Current fav game is gta3 =) - my all time fav games would have to be Diablo, The Secret of Monkey Island, Buggy Boy, Pinball Dreams, worms+ etc etc etc i could go on =)

Q. If you had to add one weapon to GTA3 that is in Vice, what would it be?

A. yes bill, 'Q'. as in the letter in the alohabet inbetween P and R. Usually has a u after it? - remember that one bill? =)

Weird question

Q. I see that some of the admin have a moderator tag AND a custom tag. How do i change my tag? - dont need the word moderator there twice =)

If you click "Profile" at the top, it should be somewhere under "Profile Information" header.

How would you pick the Mini-Gun? I personally thought it was awful. Sure, it was powerful, but I think its power made it a bit unfair and it was practically impossible to aim. I'd love to see the chainsaw, personally (for another melee weapon besides the weak, pointless bat.)

Mark - maybe you don't understand the rules of the game here, answer the question (which you did), then ask a new one (which i cant really see you did)

Q. When was the first computer invented?

A: 1900's? :)

Oh and no its not there mark

Nice response to my Q question xerox, I couldn't of hoped for someone better.

Z: Is Bengriff here? if so,d under what name?

A. Nah, i think bengriff is sticking to modstack after the small problem with this forum - nuff said.

Answer i think is like the 1930s - during the second world war, they made a computer to break the german codes or something.

Q. Can someone please tell me how i can change my tag? - Probably aimed at vogel or blocker, but anyone is open to guess at it! =)

A: H4x the forum, or ask blokker :)

Break the code? no its was just for mathimaticals equasions and shit the first cmopact fcomputer was from IBM though I know that. :)

Q: anyone have a real answer?