Two issues, that prevetn from play

GRascm

Question

Hi all, I want to ask about two issues of MTA

1. Problem with changing keyboard layout

As far as I noticed that bug is on Windows XP, when you press keys to change keyboard layout, Layout dont changed in chat, you still write in previous layout. If you minimize the game, and then maximize(after pressing the key to change layout), layout will be changed.It happened not always, and not everyone has faced with this problem, but many players of my server.

2. Proglem with a GUI

I noticed the second problem, that is very important, sometimes, GUI events do not occur, Player pressed the GUI button, and Nothing Happened, And it is not Script BUG, it occur in differents scripts, my onw, and downloaded from

community.multitheftauto.com

May I ask, have this issues been registered on bugs.mtasa.com?(I habe not found them)

What target version of it fix?

May be it not MTA problem but something else?

How to fix it myself, if it not MTA problem?

If you cant understand what i wrote, sorry :) here is original russian alternative

Всем привет я бы хоте спросить о двух серьёзных проблемах в MTA

1.Проблема смены раскладки клавиатуры

Как я заметил эта проблема проявляется на WindowsXP, после нажатия клавиш для смены раскладки, раскладка в чате остаётся прежней. Если после этого свернуть и развернуть игру, то раскладка смениться. Это проблема проявляется не всегда и не у всех, но многие игроки столкнулись с этим.

2.Проблема с GUI

Я заметил ещё одну проблему, очень важную, иногда события GUI не происходят. Игрок нажимает кнопку и ничего не случается,и это проблема не скриптов, это происходит в различных скриптах, моих собственных, и тех которые были скачаны с community.multitheftauto.com

Можно спросить, эти проблемы были зарегестрированы на bugs.mtasa.com?(Я их там не нашел)

В какой версии они будут исправлены?

Может это проблема не МТА а чего либо ещё?

Если это не проблема МТА, то как это исправить?

4 answers to this question

1. Problem with changing keyboard layout

yea, its working like that, mta team already knows about it i think..

2. Proglem with a GUI

i reported it on bugs and its fixed upon my request.

what causes the bug:

pressing ESC key twice and fast

(when you press ESC while playing -> menu starts to fade, if you press ESC again while fading -> it will cause bug)

(you probably try to close some gui with esc, then realize its wrong, and pressing esc again)

the fix for 2. is to download nightly build:

https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/

I was found another bugs, there is some troubles with player skins

I have attached screenshot, can you explain why this is occured?

gta bug, not mta (look on youtube for example.. this is happening to cj skin only :P)

Also sometimes i cant see textures of skins they are white.

again, gta bug, not mta, but happens much more often on mta than on gta (becouse of a lot of skin changing i think).

i had this, but after some time.. it stopped.. just without a reason the problem has gone..

but its still related more to gta than mta.

ps. i think that CJ skin "crashes" like on the screenshot, while others when doing "same crash" just are converted to white.