Name and shame...

Well I was playing in a game a few mins ago where a guy was simply running around with the chainsaw killing people... however he was runnig SUPER speed AND would not die untill after like 4 people had compltely unloaded ALL their Uzi ammo on him..

His name (In Game) : "gangsta"

So I thought to myself... what can i do.. so i thought i'd post him up on here... HOWEVER, i had an incling to look at the member list...

AH HA!!

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3523

However I cannot be certaint that this is "he"... However if he is he deserves what ever we can give him.. I.P. ban's, Banned account.. etc.. He's ruining it for all of us..

ahhh I went ahead and created account just to tell you guys another(I suppose closer..depends) location of the chainsaw. Its in apartment c3. If you don't know where apartmen c3 is, its one road up from the sparrow, going west to east. You will find it, just look for those apartments and look for a door that is completley black. When you go in though, it wont be like the original game looks like, with the bed and the detail, its messed up so you can see right through it. You will be able to see and get the chainsaw though...hope I was clear :wink:

yesterday i had a nascar car :P and a dude in the black funeral car or how you call it ( the 1 near the malibu club) that maybe someone dutch knows it (die zwarte begrafenis auto naast de malibu club :P ) he was faster then me :| the car is usaly slower then the scooter :\ a little faster but that doen't matter i didn't get his name cause his car was bulit profe damage proofe so nobody could kill him that realy wasn't because of the missing animations or the lag ( server crashed lots of times so he was almost 100% sure cheating)

ahhh I went ahead and created account just to tell you guys another(I suppose closer..depends) location of the chainsaw. Its in apartment c3. If you don't know where apartmen c3 is, its one road up from the sparrow, going west to east. You will find it, just look for those apartments and look for a door that is completley black. When you go in though, it wont be like the original game looks like, with the bed and the detail, its messed up so you can see right through it. You will be able to see and get the chainsaw though...hope I was clear :wink:

Yeah, it's sorta weird, i found this too. One of the lesser known things i suppose.