[REL][GM] Attack & Defend 1.0.5

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't many cheaters on MTA anyway. I don't see a point in it. Most people doesnt use animations hence this isn't gtat.

Your opinion on that... Either play on servers that allow modifying data files or cling to an old version while you still can. OR just play like you're supposed to.

Found a possible "mistake".

I was on your server, and chosed to spawn at andromeda interior, i jumped of the plane, when i hit the ground and died ( still to be an interior ) once i spawned again i continued on that interior ( in this case the dimension itself ).

aha yea, I didnt think of this. That will pretty much only happen in andromeda though, its basically because upon death I grab your coordinates and interior ID and respawn you where you last died. in the case of andromeda it will bug.

Doesn't work for me.. Gives error about "attempt to call global unpack" blabla on resource start. And gives black screen.

You mustve edited something, or forgot to put in a needed resource (like dxscoreboard)

I never edit them, secondly, I will know if the resource loading fails, so far im pretty good scripter. And yes, All included resources are in my resources.

Linux/1.0.4 nightly.

EDIT THE ERROR:

blabla/blabla/aad/aad_c.lua:743 Bad Arguement # 1 to 'unpack'  (table expected, got boolean)

Sorry about my attempt to call global error, i forgive that it was bad arguement.

Edit2: I just downloaded the latest version and tried it, not working, I also tested it on 1.0.3 linux server, not working.

Edited by Guest
Try 1.0.3, if it doesnt work, try on a CLEAN install of MTA server. AFAIK everything works fine for everybody else, I dont see why you get an error. Make sure you download the latest version of this resource.

I can't really reinstall the full mta server, because you know, i only have cpanel for control on delux-host.com, secondly I tried 1.0.3 with no working.

It's debian linux btw.

Unzip dxscoreboard and add the folder to your resources but I doubt that'll fix the problem. I am running Debian also and so far I don't have a problem with running the mode on either 1.0.4 or 1.0.3. Try and contact delux, maybe permissions are wrong or whatever.

Unzip dxscoreboard and add the folder to your resources but I doubt that'll fix the problem. I am running Debian also and so far I don't have a problem with running the mode on either 1.0.4 or 1.0.3. Try and contact delux, maybe permissions are wrong or whatever.

I tried to unzip it, but no, not working :/