[WIP] Anticheat System 0.1

Taalasmaa

Hello!

Now i'm going to release A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG AND GOOOOOOD SCRIPT!

Anticheat!

It detects:

Flying vehicles,

Weapon hacks (Weapon ID's can be changed from array file),

Airbrakes (Player airbrake and Vehicle airbrake),

Vehicle speeds,

+ Flood chat system!

This awesome script will be released TODAY.

What detections you'd like to see in it?

Be sure to give your opinion and comment!

Don't afraid to post ideas!

Regards

Taalasmaa

aga.png

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Files are compiled so good that you cant really take functions from this script :D And yes this will be open source.

... What is the point of "compiling so good that you can't really take functions from it", if you're going to make it open-source?

s0beit

Uh, wow, so?

Btw: double-post.

Files are compiled so good that you cant really take functions from this script :D And yes this will be open source.

... What is the point of "compiling so good that you can't really take functions from it", if you're going to make it open-source?

s0beit

Uh, wow, so?

Btw: double-post.

So players can't stole parts of it or edit it. Players are still able to edit such a thing like Weapon ID's.. They dont need to edit it :P

So players can't stole parts of it or edit it. Players are still able to edit such a thing like Weapon ID's.. They dont need to edit it :P

They can steal it, because it's open-source. They can edit it, because it's open-source. They do need to edit it, to disable parts which will conflict with their servers. (servers with speed booster scripts for instance)

Besides, I was more interested about your answer to:

s0beit

Uh, wow, so?

And you don't need to quote my entire post if you're only going to answer the first question.

Nice! It would be good for RP modes. plus DM and Race.

(Please note for speed, if you go downhill really fast, what will happen?)

Nothing. It kicks only if you are cheating.

And how do you detect it as "cheating", I wonder?

Lol ok faggots this is far away from "noobish script"

You will see the fucking airbrake detection when I release this.

Secondly, I can make a video right now about airbrake detection, if you want?

Thirdly, should I better keep this as closed source only in my server if you guys are so uncertains.

EDIT FUNTIONS WHAT I USED IN AIRBRAKE:

getElementPosition
getElementVelocity
getTickCount
getDistanceBetweenPoints3D
onClientRender

These functions I used while i built my airbraking detection

Trust me, i've made very popular RP mode for MTA too.

Edited by Guest

Im working on a Anticheat System too.

but mine will works with Sockets and the Lualibrary Headers + some Lua Files,

for detecting s0beit librarys and triggering the Lua-Event at the Luafile.

Server - Client Model is already finished, but my fucking C++ Compiler cant find

some Linkers + Preprocessor after chaning from Ubuntu to Vista -> cant continue my Project.

Hope yours will be released soon :)

comon, compile and keep them in you server, or uncompile and post here

noone need such configurable-needed anticheat system compiled

Well, since BigBadButler has scripted the world best MTA Anticheat (If player got sobeit BigBadButler's anticheat detects that) So I can release my little anticheat without compiled ;) I use it in my server because im in gamenet.fi :P

Well detecting weapon cheater part is pointless, as players can't spawn weapons as of MTA 1.0 its just making the script less efficent as it serves no purpose. What you need to be checking for is projectile cheats, these are the only things that are synched. You need to use onClientProjectileCreation for that. And knife kills from spawned knives too, so I had to make an autoban on stealth kill, and automatically respawn the victim where they died, return all weapons, etc.

OK; I got some problems with vehicle airbrake and vehicle speed detection, maybe i'll release this tomorrow. Maybe today ;)

Water and super jump cheat added too.

OK; Fixed vehicle fly bug, it kicks you now immediately when you toggle the flying cheat on ;)

OK; Fixed vehicle speed bug, not kicking anymore when falling!

OK; Fixed AIRBRAKE, WORKING NOW ;)

RELEASE SOON!

Well detecting weapon cheater part is pointless, as players can't spawn weapons as of MTA 1.0 its just making the script less efficent as it serves no purpose. What you need to be checking for is projectile cheats, these are the only things that are synched. You need to use onClientProjectileCreation for that. And knife kills from spawned knives too, so I had to make an autoban on stealth kill, and automatically respawn the victim where they died, return all weapons, etc.

I just fixed stealth kill when/if it gets added if a player uses a knife that was somehow spawned client side the stealth kill will be cancelled (the target won't die) and the player who initiated the stealth kill will be kicked.