• MTA Team

We are seeing our visitors number increasing and more and more people are learning about MTA. Therefore we have decided to start supporting multiple languages. During a testing period in the next weeks we will start adding support for Dutch . If no problems occur we will start with other languages probably French first, followed by German.

Translation will apply on most parts of the site but not on the news or downloadsection. Multiple languages will be made available on the forum.

The readme files and manual will be translated from the next release onwards. Please do notice that the first release will always be English and that other languages will follow since there are always last minute changes on most files including readme and manual.

The software itself will stay in english

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are seeing our visitors number increasing and more and more people are learning about MTA. Therefore we have decided to start supporting multiple languages. During a testing period in the next weeks we will start adding support for Dutch . If no problems occur we will start with other languages probably French first, followed by German.

The software itself will stay in english

HI!!!! I am from argentina....its my first post in this forum.. but i am a fan!!!!! i love MTA its a very good job..

If you want...i can translate this site to spanish...at the way you want, but news 'll be in english because i don't have time to spend. I am a webmaster. I will translate help, downloads, and anything you want..

if you are agree, and you are going to put multiple languages...just send me an e-mail....is an honor to make part of the best things

BYE!!! CHAU!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my first post here so I would like to thank the MTA team for their great work and dedication to this great project! Thank you all! :P

Now my 2 cents about this topic:

I'm portuguese so if you need help translating whatever you like don't hesitate, contact me (PM/or e-mail me to [email protected]). I live in Portugal, Lisbon so I speak and write the original Portuguese, not poor brasilian portuguese like we see in some games, I rather install those game in english, gee.. :roll:

keep up the good work! 8)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

i can translate all mta project (site, client, gxt, server, manuals, etc) from english to spanish, also i can support it in spanish.

EDIT: btw, i must tell you the spanish manual is ugly, the guy who translated it used a translator.