"snake" game with trailers

acp___(PL)

This script works, but often results in restarting the server or crash the game

Simply download and launch the server, I have a long fight but I do not know if the issue of error in the code, and how much the MTA

On the main page, I saw that such a snake from the trailer - which is why he writes here, I can can fix this my script

• 2 weeks later...

first thing - i dont think that driving trailers is safe .. so better do it with towtrucks?

and remember -> trailers have veeeryyyy baaad sync! for others players these trailers will be .. one big mess, detaching and flying everywhere, and attaching again, and hitting other objects etc etc.. but probably you know that already

• 2 weeks later...

in this script driving baggage

ile which I posted just put in resources folder and run the script, then the map ...

I propose to play and see what the problem are

first thing - i dont think that driving trailers is safe .. so better do it with towtrucks?

and remember -> trailers have veeeryyyy baaad sync! for others players these trailers will be .. one big mess, detaching and flying everywhere, and attaching again, and hitting other objects etc etc.. but probably you know that already

not even that bad :wink:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All vehicles towing eachother is bad, and not properly synced. If I tow one car, then a guy that was outside range when I started comes, he wont see the car I tow.

Sadly, but that's how it is.

Maybe you could try to make a script attaching the trailers to it, and that rotates them so it looks the same, but syncronized.

• 3 weeks later...