What is The Latest News, anyway?

darkdreamingdan

So, it's been pretty hectic for us over the past few weeks.

Amongst plenty of Vitamin C, we've also been working hard to bring you a completely new homepage and forum theme to go alongside it. It's something that has been in the pipeline for a while now, and it's extremely refreshing to finally bring this out to the public. We're still working towards perfecting the website, with the return of sections that are missing. Your feedback is completely welcome, so if you have ideas or suggestions we'll do our best to look into them.

On the MTASA front, we've continued to have decent progress over the past few weeks, with contributions from many community members. Most of the fixes are relating to minor bugs that could cause a hinderance to scripting or the server in general. Over the next few weeks we plan on trying to improve the ease of contribution to the open-source repository - more on that soon.

Forum member subenji99 has also pointed out that we have been ranked as one of the "15 modders who changed PC gaming", which ranks us with the likes Garry's Mod and Unknown Worlds. This is of course a great honour, so go ahead and read the full article here.

More soon.

i dont know if it is because of the new design ..but latley there are much more users active here on the forums and plenty of new ones have registered. :D

Amongst plenty of Vitamin C

MOAR MOAR VITAMIN C .. nah srly hope to see some mta:orange news soon. :)

i dont know if it is because of the new design ..but latley there are much more users active here on the forums and plenty of new ones have registered. :D

Yeap i also point at that on the other topic, is clearly more users online at this moment, i know is hard but this is the best chance to dont stop updating anything related to mta, showing a regular work motivate the players/comunity.

I'm quite sure players will continue to come in our great community.

I agree, the more achievements you get, the more faster rate the mod will become popular and I hope it catches attention to all SA-MP players or even R* if they reacted about this. :P

Edit:

A little orange from me! (I'm not using photoshop)

orangey.jpg

Edited by Guest