Public GTAWO Screenshots finally RELAESED!

Hi, I'm one of the new testers for gtawo. And here are some screenies to keep you busy. http://www.sifnt.org/gtawo/ We have all the islands done, and it is playable online. We need to work on all the netcoding and such now. It's still alive, and lookin good. (Liberty is now textured!)
it looks good but you need to replace the thing that shows your money,health,armor,weapons, with the gta3 style it does not go...... but im confused gta3 on the vice city gfx engine :\ unless LC will connect to VC? like both of them in the game?

I think they are making a big mistake going with GtaT, I played it the other day, and I can just say I completely hated it. Plus that little extra island in GtaT is the worst mapping I've ever seen. Ever. Hopefully they don't have the GtaT mapper doing it for GTA: WO.

I know, I know, bad decision to go with gtat. But if you know why red did this, then you'd agree to leave mta too. GTAWO has its own mappers and such. It's own netcode, it's own everything. It has nothing made by gtat. They just tell each other new things they found out to do to make theother person's mod better. GTAWO is a no-go for going with gtat. But gtawo is turning out great, don't worry. Just because they went with gtat doesnt mean gtat will mess up the mod. No worries there :D