race mode is dead

TheDeftGamer

Question

ive been afk for about 2 years and my return about a month ago marks what i always feared, the unpopularity of race mode. Sure there are still a couple hundred people who still play regularly but there are so many servers and most of them are empty as hell.

There are a few that are constantly packed. The rest of the mta players play in every other game mode. All these other gamemodes have been great to help mta grow but is killing race mode.

my clan's alw rpg racing server used to be full 24-7 and rarely experianced any numbers below 10. now we get regular rotations of 0 people. wtf? they all left to play ther modes and the community has been degrading.

This makes me very sad, especially since our server is so kick ass, we have a top time ghost, custom graphics, custom rpg stats system and the best tested maps around. Yet the servers dead.

opinions? do you guys think race is dead? just getting started?

Hey,

Anyone who still plays the Race Mod tell your favourite server(s) and please also give the server's IP adress and port. We can still save the Race Mod 8)

So I'll repeat, I think the best server is GTA.ru race sever.

IP -> 212.42.38.84

Port -> 22003

I bet many people will like the GTA.ru DD too, IP adress is the same, Port is 22004.

I hope this will help to revive the game.

Cheers.

have you tried the SKC Race Server? pure racing in there with some fun/boomage maps

its true that not a lot of ppl can win against SKC guys and i think SKC being a 4-year old Racing Clan has something to do with it but its still fun

lots of car mods, lots of scripts, great maps; fast connection for those who fear the big downloads

server ip: teamskc.co.uk port: 22003