[REL] SA-Wide Vehicle Map!

robhol

Nice one! I was making my own.

Good job, now I don't need to make cars around the map.

The SA-MP never shares the maps for us, as they made it in MTA SA? That's cruel. :(

But most of all, this is awesome! Keep going!

(To me, sometimes robhol makes me impressed. Sometimes makes me stressed. :mrgreen: )

Hey, how did you convert SA-MP vehicles to MTA SA? I guess you convert it somehow.

I don't think either mods uses radians - the rotations are different, but it's just clockwise vs. counterclockwise as far as I know.

It looks like there's something wrong with the map, though - there are at least some places where the rotations are... odd.

To be honest, I don't care quite enough to spend significant amounts of time tracking this issue down. If anybody can figure out the problem, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know, that way I can correct my converter, have a go again and post the corrected version.

How about instead of ripping off other peoples work you make your own map.

I know what a novel idea hey? :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to be a dick here but how would you feel if someone just stole your maps or whatever?

Maybe it has happened to you, (it's happened to me) but that still doesnt make this right imo.

If you asked permission thats different but its obvious you didn't.

I know for a fact id be pretty pissed off about it, and you probably would too.

Have just a little respect for other peoples projects please, even if they are from another mod.

Good Day.

Edited by Guest
How about instead of ripping off other peoples work you make your own map.

I know what a novel idea hey? :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to be a dick here but how would you feel if someone just stole your maps or whatever?

Maybe it has happened to you, (it's happened to me) but that still doesnt make this right imo.

If you asked permission thats different but its obvious you didn't.

I know for a fact id be pretty pissed off about it, and you probably would too.

Have a just little respect for other peoples projects please, even if they from another mod.

Good Day.

It has happened, (ok, not a map, but a script,) I didn't like it, and I also don't like it when tons of people use MTA for creating maps for an inferior mod every day. I have to admit, I have nothing approaching respect for SA-MP and it's fairly obvious that most people over there reciprocate that feeling.

I wouldn't normally "steal" other people's work. (Which I haven't done here either.) In this case it's something they've already released (all I did was convert it so it works with a real mod,) I have made no claims that I'm the original creator, and I really have absolutely no qualms about it whatsoever.

Good Day, and thanks for your opinion, even if it's wrong. :P

I agree. SA-MP doesn't have a nice map editor like MTA SA, but to make maps, they use MTA SA.

It's so irritating, they just use the MTA SA to make maps, but not giving it for MTA at all. Such an inferior like that, I won't appreciate it.

Next time, they should really learn how hard the map editor creators made this. Give them a little respect! And a nice credit like: (from lucius)

thanks bros. Actually yes I used the MTA editor and I do thank those geniuses for the editor.

Complete post: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic= ... #msg958981

I agree. SA-MP doesn't have a nice map editor like MTA SA, but to make maps, they use MTA SA.

It's so irritating, they just use the MTA SA to make maps, but not giving it for MTA at all. Such an inferior like that, I won't appreciate it.

Next time, they should really learn how hard the map editor creators made this. Give them a little respect! And a nice credit like: (from lucius)

thanks bros. Actually yes I used the MTA editor and I do thank those geniuses for the editor.

Complete post: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic= ... #msg958981

Strange, that Kye didn't remove the post... :?:lol:

samp forums block as many references to mta as possible, cause they don't want their users to find out about a much better game (MTA) so it doesnt suprise me links would be censored (thats if the person who posts the link doesnt get banned immediatly and the post deleted)