Weapon skill

XxJoexX

"SORRY" Remember im new to all this OK :cry: ..

"SORRY", but that's not an excuse for sheer laziness, to be honest. Did you even try starting the resource varez told you about? How much time did you spend looking at the resource before giving up?

Weapon skills:

Note: see Weapon skill levels for the values that advance weapon skills.

* 69: WEAPONTYPE_PISTOL_SKILL

* 70: WEAPONTYPE_PISTOL_SILENCED_SKILL

* 71: WEAPONTYPE_DESERT_EAGLE_SKILL

* 72: WEAPONTYPE_SHOTGUN_SKILL

* 73: WEAPONTYPE_SAWNOFF_SHOTGUN_SKILL

* 74: WEAPONTYPE_SPAS12_SHOTGUN_SKILL

* 75: WEAPONTYPE_MICRO_UZI_SKILL

* 76: WEAPONTYPE_MP5_SKILL

* 77: WEAPONTYPE_AK47_SKILL

* 78: WEAPONTYPE_M4_SKILL

* 79: WEAPONTYPE_SNIPERRIFLE_SKILL

* 160: DRIVING_SKILL

* 229: BIKE_SKILL

* 230: CYCLE_SKILL

local stats = {
[ 69 ] = 500,
[ 70 ] = 999,
[ 71 ] = 999,
[ 72 ] = 999,
[ 73 ] = 500,
[ 74 ] = 999,
[ 75 ] = 500,
[ 76 ] = 999,
[ 77 ] = 999,
[ 78 ] = 999,
[ 79 ] = 999,
[ 160 ] = 999,
[ 229 ] = 999,
[ 230 ] = 999
}

Basically:

local stats = {
[ stats_id ] = stats_value,
}

That's all there's to the "mumbo-jumbo". :P

As for how things work on these forums: Most people expect you to be able to simply look up what you're looking for, or applying logic to find things out yourself. (do admit, what's the point of having a wiki if everyone will keep asking the same questions over and over again) If you want to ask something over here, it might be a good idea to:

1. Search the wiki. Try to find an answer to your question in there.

2. Search the forum. Not sure if there's already a topic like this one, but frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

3. Check the proper way of asking questions guidelines. They shouldn't be hard to follow, but it's hard for us if you don't follow them.

4. Inform us of what you do know. As an extra bit of proof that you did try to find an answer to your question yourself.

If you forgot something, there are a lot of people who'll easily make you notice.

"SORRY" Remember im new to all this OK :cry: ..

"SORRY", but that's not an excuse for sheer laziness, to be honest. Did you even try starting the resource varez told you about? How much time did you spend looking at the resource before giving up?

Just because I not a computer wizz like you are, you cant expect i know exactly what im looking for! flipping hell :x

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing that'll make tons and tons of people want to help you... :roll:

"Flipping hell.."

"oh just get a life" Its only a forum for a old GAME ok not real life. :!:

oh god, your a lil' new lazy nub. SAY IT.

And stop holding you hand in your pants you dirty nub. :x

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing that'll make tons and tons of people want to help you... :roll:

"Flipping hell.."

"oh just get a life" Its only a forum for a old GAME ok not real life. :!:

oh god, your a lil' new lazy nub. SAY IT.

And stop holding you hand in your pants you dirty nub. :x

Why are you so passionate about him bein a "nub"? Just because he is new... and clearly states that, it doesn't mean you have to go around just calling him random shit - that he obviously doesn't care about. So shut up, and next time, help instead of going "lazy" "nub" "New guy" etc etc

It doesn't exactly surprise me that the two of you try to defend eachother, but you can't really deny that going "OMFGZOMFGHELPMENOW!111!!1" while not even bothering to TRY isn't really the best way to encourage people to help you. I'm just mentioning this, because there aren't all that many people who take the time to help people unless they prove they're worth it. Not being able or willing to try anything for yourself doesn't really put you in that "worth it"-category.

This isn't meant as a bitching post, it's just pure information and a friendly warning. You've already managed to flame at least a couple or three people who were encouraging you to try to think a little bit for yourself, and that's not really getting you anywhere. There are only so many people here who are both capable of, and willing to provide help, so the more people you alienate, the less likely you are to get help later.

This FYI.

well im sorry if this forum is you life. To me that's quite pathetic! I could not even be bothered to read what you had to say because you obviously don't have a life away form the computer. I imagine you'l have some other thing to mown about and I bet YOU go and Quote this to make sum excuse that your not a geek But to be honest I could not care less if you just went and dropped dead :lol: This ONLY apply's to robhol, or what ever you pathetic name is I cant believe asking for help with weapon skill would make so much fuss :!:

robhol = loser robhol = Geek robhol = tw@ robhol = No life

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: