MTA World Cup

Hey, for any of you that are clueless of what this is about, this is a Country Tournament that is played in MTA. This will be played on an Attack & Defend mode.

There will be 8 countries fighting against each other, 2 groups (4 teams in each), the winner gets no prize however, the only prize is that your country will be the best in the whole MTA. :) And ofcourse, this is suppost to be fun, and a success! So if you all participate, you will make it easier for us and for yourself.

Good luck to your country!

We want to make this as simple as we can, so it is as easy for you as possible.

(We don't want failure World Cup just like SA-MP had, took a year to play few matches)

That is why we're only accepting 8 countries.

You can sign your country up HERE!

We hope to see you there ;)

Why have I got the feeling I've seen this before.. oh, that's right.. it was two weeks ago and the topic is directly below this one. :roll:

Talking about championship? Its the whole different thing. I am ref there, and on this I am one of the organisers.

Besides the other one is clans only. This is countries.

MTA Championship is still going on. :)

So we gather up any team of people from the same country?... or do they have to be in your clan?

Yes you gather up a team of people from your country, it doesn't matter if they're in the same clan or not.

For example me and Bumer is in the same clan, but we both have gathered up different countries.

For rules and stuff you should go to our forum, you don't have to register to view the posts. http://csplt.net/wc

We are planning on starting this after the easter, so quick sign your country up!

• MTA Team

It looks more like European Championships due to amount of teams who participate and their geographical locations. Maybe that will allow you to lead this cup to a successful end though, with further editions in the future and more competing countries.

Good luck with the cup. Make sure to post updates and match results here once available.

Thanks!

Yes you're right, its more of an European cup but we accept any country.

We did 8 teams so it can be successful and with no hassle, but we're already having some >.>

Anyways, we got 8 teams now, country registrations are closed! But don't be disappointed if you didn't make it, there will be more of these tournaments in the future ;)

I remember the European Championships a few years back, old memories from the past. I must say the original idea was a success and countries facing another started becoming regular in general. I did try to set up a Balkan state side in the day, though there werent many people from my region playing back then.

Good luck with this competition. It seems to have shown plenty of interest.

Good luck with this competition. It seems to have shown plenty of interest.

True, I've seen a lot of interest from players, not only wanting to win it but just participating in it makes them happy! We have more than 70 members registered on the forum now and 4 matches played, one being played tommorow and a lot more in the future!

I couldn't have done it without Bumer, second organiser, props to him! ;D

However, I've been getting a lot of crap from the Western teams, it disappoints me that they're the ones always not happy.

Meanwhile, we have also changed our website server like a week ago.

many of the guys in this tournament are players from samp deathmatch clans (as far as i have seen it) ..and these clans mostly play AAD on samp so it's not a big deal for them to also play in a mta AAD tournament .. but most german clans dont play AAD, they mainly play TDM with running weapons + 2 shot, thats probably one of the reasons why there isnt a german team.