The White Rabbit

Confalx

Question

• Answers 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

any chance of an upload? im not getting anywhere with it

Neither am I. I am guessing it is just the police radio.

There was one clue in the video so there could be nothing else.

The paste bin is interesting though.

I will post an update shortly

I was just about to post that. I got it a little different.

the tests so far have been highly success and we are look for

Edit: I forgot to put the "so far" in

Edit 2: Line 24 "ÀììÒW" Probably nothing

Edited by Guest

You never know... there might be a reward!

Even if it is a slice of bread... THAT IS ONE SLICE OF BREAD SA-MP WILL NEVER HAVE! :D

I am just doing it for the fun anyway :P

I noticed there is an INSERT query. Could this hold a user ID for this forum?

doesnt seem to me like there is much chance of that jumbled text meaning anything, so far its been that each section holds one clue to unlock the next (in this case the megaupload link for the image), so my guess is that somehow the image is the key now

"cYW0QMQ" is repeated twice in the pastebin text. I thought it may lead to a YouTube video but the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYW0QMQ) throws up malformed video ID. Not a MegaUpload link either. I also tried the first instance ("vQ0cYW0QMQ"), no dice for that. It's probably just some gibberish, anyway. "SERT INT" could be scrambled "INTERST" perhaps but that seems worthless. I think we've exhausted whatever is in the PasteBin snippet.

The .dmp file on MegaUpload is just a .PNG file. Doesn't seem to be of any use. Doesn't open in Photoshop CS4 or Fireworks CS4 for me. Just Paint and some other image viewers.

EDIT: I recorded "The Party Rabbit" YouTube video's audio. I noticed a bit of dialogue which is potentially reversed. Reversing that snippet results in this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXVDX1N4. I can't make out most of the words. Can anybody else decipher anything?

Also, there's obviously a still shot of an MTA:SA game in the video, which is attached.

Here is the entire recording of "The Party Rabbit" in FLAC: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=98FLAFIM

Isn't a .dmp file a dump file? I don't have a program to open dump files with, but a program is aviable at microsoft.com for this. The problem is just that it's over 600MB big, and it takes ages with my Netbook to download this.

Those are small memory dumps or full memory dumps used for debugging Blue Screens of Death. Not related.

E:\Applications\WinDBG\x64>dump wiki_5138_03192010_3634_0.dmp

E:\Applications\WinDBG\x64>kd -y srv*C:\Users\MATTWO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\symbol
s*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols -i c:\windows\i386 -z wiki_5138_031
92010_3634_0.dmp

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [E:\Applications\WinDBG\x64\wiki_5138_03192010_3634_0.dmp]
Could not match Dump File signature - invalid file format
Could not open dump file [wiki_5138_03192010_3634_0.dmp], Win32 error 0n87
   "The parameter is incorrect."
Debuggee initialization failed, Win32 error 0n87
   "The parameter is incorrect."

CREATE TABLE phpbb_privmsgs_text(øqñâEüùŸÿ¹fmÿJÂää$Nž<¹¤Ù#MøôÀS±HäߎۦB¶privmsgs_t  .., z;       B: i1..,i6@

[/code:15ngelo9]

[code=text:15ngelo9]

1. VALUES('cYW0QMQ#b7b,Wfë—+‘¡©©)D£Q401ec342', 'the%v»ÑÑÑtestsÍfC&0so farâðáÃ8|haveMM$@B#Ibeen8ŽÃððhighly&0success«²^Îand weÆðre lookingg@ ëÖ­Cgg'he server function?
For what it's worth the spectral analysis of whatever audio is contained in the dmp/png file appears to be lossless.

how did you find this out?

There doesn't seem to be any frequency cut off. And I meant the audio is lossless. Sorry for the confusing wording in my original post.

There's also several blank Wiki pages: Skorpion, Skorpion))))) and Skorpion91.

9001 as well, but nothing else out of the ordinary it seems.

Edit: Theres something written on that .dmp (bmp). Something like WII and more. Try to rotate that img (180 degree) and look at top-right part.

wiki51380319201036340fl.png

I don't see anything.

I may be wrong, but imo theres "WII" and something.

picqyf.png

Anyway, probably someone is fooling us, but it's still funny "game" :).

/me slaps fly on his monitor.

Btw. "Skorpion" is word from polish lang and it means "scorpion". May be useful.

Edited by Guest

this is completely out of my depth, but a lot of the sounds im getting from the image sound quite a lot like the sounds used on the party rabbit video

perhaps someone who knows what they are doing could give it a go :P

this is completely out of my depth, but a lot of the sounds im getting from the image sound quite a lot like the sounds used on the party rabbit video

perhaps someone who knows what they are doing could give it a go :P

I thought the same; the image could be the analysis of that video.