[REL] Stage 1.5.0 - virtual actors and camera workshop

vovo4ka

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I found a very annoying bug... When Im recording something with driving vehicle, when I play it, it spawns every single Vehicle in SA and my game crashes... Anyone knows how to fix that? :?

Hi! Vehicles should be placed once in MAP editor and then this map is used for the scene reset.

Hi everyone! I'm back.

And I made a little update for Stage: now it can use emergency lights from emerlights resource.

I checked if ped sync bugs (like shooting into nowhere and wrong rotation, teleport into vehicle) are fixed. But they are present in MTA 1.3.0 too. It has been 2 years ago and it is present now. This is sad.

First of all you should choose animation for binding to key in freeroam menu (F1->anim). Then start animation by double clicking on animation name.

After this press '=' key and then numeric key '2'-'9' for binding. Then press '-' for stop current animation and numeric key again for bind testing.

You can apply animation while record using that hotkeys ('2' to '9') and stop it by pressing '-' key.

I have made several updates for Stage.

1. Fixed problem with the huge scenes: no more *NETWORK TROUBLE* when attempting to record and save a lot of actors.

2. Also saving huge scenes is also supported now (but it takes a lot of time - few minutes :) So keep count of KeyFrames lower than 15000 (instead of 2000 for earlier versions)

3. Added Emerlights resource support. (desc https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=44652)

Demo video:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for the bump. Just wanted to commend this tool for San Andreas machinima directors. I made a more recent tutorial with voice commentary.

I'm guessing this tool is no longer further developed by its creator. Shame. Bumping regardless so people know this handy tool is out there. I've had a lot of people ask me how I make my machinimas in spite of the fact they could just google it. Many people hint towards CamHack and San An Studios but it's not as versatile and user-friendly as this.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

hello, i need help!!! I used last MTA version. The resources don't restart with bind key, and when I restore the scene, the ped back to first position, but the cars do not, these are bug: S... sorry for bad english im speak spanish... HELP PLEASE!

Español: Hola tengo problemas, uso la ultima version de MTA... al presionar I no se restartean los resources, ya edite el acl pero no ocurre nada! Presiono "O" y grabo la ecena, cuando la presiono devuelta para poner stop, el ped vuelve a la primera posicion pero el coche se queda con migo, y cuando le doy a "P" el coche sigue estando conmigo, nose que hacer! ayuda!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Very, VERY great gamemode, im actually recording a video for my youtube channel with this, but i have a problem, i dont know why, when you record peds shooting at a certain point, when scene is playing there are actually no bullets, and even if you go to that same point you wont get hurt, but if you stop the scene and the ped is still shooting, then you cant get hurt, but why?, is that feature intentinal?, or a mistake? i would like that when a ped is firing while playing the scene, other peds cant get hurt and killed

• 11 months later...