[REL] Stage 1.5.0 - virtual actors and camera workshop

vovo4ka

Hi.. I got problems with Stage resource..

I start my server (my map is already loaded - selected in resources menu on Host Game option), login as director and try to record a person driving a car. I record - everything is fine. But when record is over, I see bot standing in the position vehicle should be. I press play and...

OMG!

maybe you didn't spawned cars with map editor?you have to spawn cars with map editor.

+1

I've already fixed this..

Here's my work with this great resource:EDIT: Updated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDN_LpQslLQThanks vovo4ka for this great script

Glad to hear that :D Good video :wink: nice camera!

Thx, but script is totaly bugged :(

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to bug, but are you still working on this? It's just I'm considering I might make a gui rework of this as well as optimize some elements. If you are, I don't want my effort to go to waste.

I know I brag about the changes a lot, but in MTA 1.1, animations will be much better in terms of performance, streaming, and functionality. So look forward to animations that actually stop on the last frame. :P

I don't want to bug, but are you still working on this? It's just I'm considering I might make a gui rework of this as well as optimize some elements. If you are, I don't want my effort to go to waste.

I know I brag about the changes a lot, but in MTA 1.1, animations will be much better in terms of performance, streaming, and functionality. So look forward to animations that actually stop on the last frame. :P

I don't like to work with gui and if someone wants to help..... :oops: It would be great! Contact me via skype shumpan4ik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If this was a cutscene generator then I would have these kinds of exports:

actorElement stageCreateActor(int skin) 
stageGetActorElement(actorElement actor) 
stageSetScene() 
stageCreateScene() 
stageToggleAction() 
stageDestroy() 

^ BASIC ONES.

stageMonitorElement(element, boolean) - Monitors an element for use in recording. 
stageRecord(boolean) 
stageImport() 
stageGUIEnabled() 
stageAddAudio() 
stageElementActivate() 

etc.etc...or am I going mad D;