[REL] Stage 1.5.0 - virtual actors and camera workshop

vovo4ka

I've been watching this for some time, and I have to say, it has really evolved into something big. 8) But you know, this is just my opinion, but it would be nice for you to create a gui out of the dx functions. But that would be a big rework. I just think it would look fashionable.

But anyways, can you direct me to the part of your code in where it has the ped/vehicle interpolation? I kind of need that. :P Also, wouldn't it be easier to key-sync peds client-side using frames? onClientRender + getKeyState.

to create a gui out of the dx functions

Yes it would be nice, but gui is my weak side in scripting :) I spend a lot of time on this, but functionality don't increases. I prefer to work on Stage peds and cam engine :roll: But maybe in future..

of your code in where it has the ped/vehicle interpolation

Search for OnClientRender event in client.lua

Also, wouldn't it be easier to key-sync peds client-side using frames? onClientRender + getKeyState.

Trust me this is not easy :D But I did the same (with some output data optimization)

Now I'm working on next version. I want to fix large scenes saving and implement camera trajectory saving

Bug 1: I cant see an Anim button

Make sure you have the latest version of Freeroam, and make sure you're actually looking for the button in Freeroam.

Bug 2: Shooting positions are weird

This has already been acknowledged, and is an MTA bug, not a stage one.

F1->weap in Freeroam menu. Aiming and fire from weapons are bugged in mta. Therefore use of weapons is very limited
Bug 3: If i make a ped driving a car hes not in the car but on the roof.

Please watch the first tutorial video in the first post. You're obviously doing it wrong.

Is there any new version coming? Cus currently Bot sync/recording/playback really do suck..

Bot sync doesn't depend on me or on all that is associated with Stage. This is global MTA problem :redhotevil: wait for MTA updates

For best recording/playback try to set Ped Rec quality in F2 Menu to Maximum

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've seen your video tutorial and now there's my question: Is it possible by any way to make the characters interacting like shooting? means for example that I create a new record of 2 people who're discussing anything. A third (recorded) character with a MP5 or anything else is coming, aiming and shoot one of the first two actors down. Is this possible? And if yes, how? Only give a weapon and shoot the actors?

regards

Padarom

Hi,

I've seen your video tutorial and now there's my question: Is it possible by any way to make the characters interacting like shooting? means for example that I create a new record of 2 people who're discussing anything. A third (recorded) character with a MP5 or anything else is coming, aiming and shoot one of the first two actors down. Is this possible? And if yes, how? Only give a weapon and shoot the actors?

regards

Padarom

It's theoretically possible, but in reality doesn't. Because some ped functions are bugged (e.g. for correct aiming) :|

You can try to find ped pisition in which it wouldn't be so strikin the eyes. Or record firing scenes on real players using only camera functions on Stage :|

Still waiting MTA ver 1.2.0 where ped sync will be highly improved (I hope :roll: )

1.0.4 already completed but testing is not finished yet (I think)

1.1.0 completed 8%

So 1.2.0 would be released this autumn :roll: maybe

Thx for interesting Stage. If you needed some help you can ask here or via skype (shumpan4ik)

Best resource EVER! Now my dreams of easy machinima are complete!

Thx!

But weapons are bugged :? Also some animations (vehicle enter/exit) are not playing :|

I need 1.2.0 for new version.

I have exams now and have no time for developing. So it's freezed until july