Serial ban???

hiro365

Question

also, i heard that it's possible to change your serial with some "magic" actions in the command prompt. :twisted:

rumors.. if reinstalling can't help, how this "magic" can help?

im against IP ban.

not everyone have own IP.

in some networks (very popular thing in poland, becouse internet here is slow and expensive) ppl share one IP. My network have over 30 ppl on one IP.

also, i heard that it's possible to change your serial with some "magic" actions in the command prompt. :twisted:

rumors.. if reinstalling can't help, how this "magic" can help?

well, it's easy. my assumption is based on the fact that you can easily change MAC adress of your network adapter with the command prompt. Mac adress doesn't change after a reinstalling, but in the command promt you can change it. so, i suppose there's got to be A WAY to do the same thing with serial... and after all these discussions another question appeared in my mind: is mta the only game that uses serial banning system? because if no, it would be some much eaiser to go to some unofficial site in order to discuss and find the answers for the same old topic. i just realized that discussions the methods of avoiding serial here is similar to discussions details of a robbery on the site of the the bank that is going to be robbed. :lol:

Edited by Guest

One day a man showed me how to change the serial. He showed me his serial, then he reconnected, he had the serial 'hi (name)'. name: don't want to tell anyone

After some days, he showed me how to change it. Easy.

i think i will get banned...

lol after so much hard work and just messing around. I found how to change serial. You just need to change hardware configuration. No need to even reinstall mta because mta gets serial when you run it. It has nothing to do with installation. I am so happy, I got as many serials I want on my pc now :)