enable street racing

Guest damon

It would be awasome to enable missions such as 'The Driver' but racing against a friend rarther then a computer.

Or better yet, to enable the Vice Street Race missions at Sunshine Autos.

I imagine it would not be too hard to at least syncrinize traffic lights so people can use them to start their own drag race in the game.

Well then that sucks..heh

I heard talk about people wanting to design a drag strip map or addon, complete with working lights and the whole nine yards. Cool idea, hopefully it materializes with the help of the MTA crew. Speaking of map addons, I was playing GTAT today just to test it out and I went to their little stunt park..it's a great idea, but the mapping really really sucked there, maybe the MTA crew can addon to the map and create another part of the city or something, but hopefully get some decent mapping talent in there to create a nice looking map.

mta is so much better then gtat. I like there speedo though :)

That drag strip sounds awsome. But is it just a straight line? If so its basicly whoever presses the accelerator first wins.

I still vote street races :)

Well then that sucks..heh

I heard talk about people wanting to design a drag strip map or addon, complete with working lights and the whole nine yards. Cool idea, hopefully it materializes with the help of the MTA crew. Speaking of map addons, I was playing GTAT today just to test it out and I went to their little stunt park..it's a great idea, but the mapping really really sucked there, maybe the MTA crew can addon to the map and create another part of the city or something, but hopefully get some decent mapping talent in there to create a nice looking map.

Check out the Multiplicity project.